Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 08-25-2013, 02:33 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Great Weekend

I hope everyone has had a great weekend! I'm so glad the kids are back in school. I'm hoping I can get my Xpress work schedule back on track! Have a successful week! Wendy
Sponsored Links
Old 08-25-2013, 05:53 PM
WAHM Regular

Smile

I'm so glad school is in! I've planned a full day tomorrow.
Old 08-26-2013, 08:00 AM
WAHM Regular

Got all of my kiddos off to school, had to chase the dog around (he ran out the front door and was running around part of the neighborhood...luckily was only a short chase), started some laundry and just now got to eat some breakfast...whew! Gonna work a little and then have to run errands before its time to pick up kids from school. Then its "Meet the Tigers" night at the high school (so will probably miss tonight's call) for my oldest two. Going to be a busy day!
Old 08-26-2013, 11:16 AM
WAHM Addict

Although I have no children at home, I am glad too when the kids go back to school. We usually see more sales when the moms have more time. Good luck to you all! I hope you'll get a big business boost w/o the kids underfoot.
Old 08-26-2013, 01:52 PM
WAHM Regular

My little miss was pretty good today. I got quite a bit done. Need to run to the store but don't want to because it's rush hour. I'm praying for favor over all of our businesses. A boost is a good thing. I'm in it to win it. Forward Thinking-Forward Moving!
Old 08-26-2013, 06:33 PM
Awesome WAHM

I am also hoping to get my work at home schedule running more smoothly since the kids are in school.
Old 08-27-2013, 10:53 AM
WAHM Regular

My oldest had an awesome first day yesterday. I knew she was going to come home saying 'my friends' and yesterday was her first day. She is truly a social butterfly. She was so excited talking about school yesterday in spite of her kicking, screaming, and complaining that she did NOT want to switch schools. One of the girls, her 'friend' that she just met at the bus stop yesterday lives right across the street. She said they walked her to her classes so she wouldn't get lost.
Old 08-27-2013, 03:22 PM
WAHM Addict

It seems that everyone is starting their new school out well. It is great that your daughter already has friends Carla!

My 5-yr-old granddaughter started kindergarten today. I wish I was in CA!

One of my twin granddaughters started high school last week, and for the first time since grammar school, she has friends! She is so excited. She is VERY shy, and she always hid behind her sister for support. So, friends is amazing for her! AND, she says she loves her classes, and they are all "fun!" I don't remember ever saying my classes were fun.

The other twin moved to live with her mother (she felt sorry for her since her mom never got to live with them... she just doesn't remember), and she also just started high school. She says there are about 15 kids in her classes at her new school (ND). She too has made friends. However, she was an almost straight A student in all advance classes when she lived in CA. Now she says all her classes are AT LEAST a year behind her. She said she learned what they're teaching in her math class two years ago!

My son told me that her new school doesn't yet have her transcripts, so they don't know how advanced she is. He also said they have NO advanced classes for her grade except math (thank heavens for that). So, unless they put her in classes a grade higher, she'll be bored & learn nothing!

OK, I rambled on enough!
Old 08-28-2013, 11:28 AM
WAHM Regular

I'm so glad the twins are doing great and off to a great start in school!

Tags
hosman, wendy, work at home, xpress healthcare