Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 11-08-2011, 02:19 PM
WAHM Addict

Default Oh no!

I have to report the sad news that both last week and this week, the Xtreme Team had more in attendance on the Advance Training Webinar than the Winner's Circle did. Up until 11/1, we were tied.

Our challenge is going on a few more weeks, so we can still catch up!

For those of you who have not been attending advance training webinars, you are missing out! ALL ABO's on any team will benefit from the training. I learn something every week! Each week Mike DeFore chooses a subject to demonstrate, primarily in our back offices. He's also shown us the best way to post ads on craigslist.org.

Congratulations to those of you on the Xtreme Team who have been on the webinars. Great job!

To those of you in The Winner's Circle, let's step it up next week. Unless you will not be near a computer during Advance Training, make every effort to attend each week.

Remember too, Winner's Circle, that we have a team contest for attendance on our team calls and Advance Training. Aim for the prize!
Sponsored Links
Old 11-08-2011, 02:34 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Way to go Xtreme Team !

Like we said game on, the number 2 is a dirty word to our team
Old 11-08-2011, 02:39 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Yeah Xtreme Team!

Yes, the training webinars are great. Mike picks great topics so that we can all benefit from them.
Old 11-10-2011, 08:15 AM
WAHM Regular

Can't attend training webinars as I am working and can't get to a computer....BOOOOO! lol
Old 11-10-2011, 02:09 PM
WAHM Addict

Thumbs up

Most Advance Training webinars are recorded, so if you miss it live, you can watch later. Of course it doesn't count toward any contests, but you might as well learn from them.

I truly learn from every single Advance Training webinar. Sometimes a lot, sometimes a new little "tidbit," but I'm always glad I attended.

No matter how long you've been with Xpress, it is definitely worth your while. I know that some company's "training" is basically "rah-rah" sessions. Xpress' training program actually teaches us how to be successful!
Old 11-12-2011, 07:44 PM
WAHM Regular

Julie, you are a ROCKSTAR! I love your attitude, spirit and determination! Remember, you are always in 1st place after The XTREME Team :-).

I have to agree with Mike McClurg (Team XTREME's very own ROCKSTAR), The XTREME Team does not really know how to spell or say 2nd place. They are only taught to be #1. In their minds (Mindset), they will always be #1.
Old 11-13-2011, 10:12 AM
WAHM Addict

All of you on the Xtreme Team are great - but it "ain't" over till it's over... There are great people in The Winner's Circle as well! And The Winner's Circle is growing by leaps & bounds, with more Winner's joining every day!
Old 11-14-2011, 06:16 PM
Super WAHM

Julie Rocks is right.....I'm working hard to make her proud! Go Winners Circle this week!