Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 08-02-2011, 09:14 AM
Full-time Mompreneur

Smile Just received my Xpress Welcome Package in the mail!

This company is SO new-age and cool. Everything is SO organized & they catch things before you even do. They're on top of their stuff & really interact with their ABOs. There isn't this huge gap between corporate and the ABOs.

I'm excited to know that I joined a company with a fantastic reputation that is experiencing such rapid growth. I'm also glad that I got in on this in its brand new stages, because I'll benefit greatly from that rapid growth. People are really starting to see that Xpress Healthcare is the kind of business opportunity that they have been looking for.

I'll be making a YouTube video, tonight, with a little glimpse of my packet. I have my benefits card, as well! Ready to rock n' roll
Sponsored Links
Old 08-02-2011, 09:25 AM
WAHM Addict

Wow! You got the package fast.

There are two packages. One is your health plan packet & the other your ABO packet.
Old 08-02-2011, 09:36 AM
Full-time Mompreneur

Quote:
Originally Posted by 81charduck View Post
Wow! You got the package fast.

There are two packages. One is your health plan packet & the other your ABO packet.
Yep! Received them both. Right on my birthday. What an awesome present! They're super organized & packaged so well. Not to mention, they're visually attractive. This is important to me because if I'm going to work as a business owner, within an actual company, they have to be up-to-speed with marketing in this everchanging, and competitive, industry.

I wish I had the hang of making cool videos, but a regular webcam one will have to do .
Old 08-03-2011, 01:07 PM
Full-time Mompreneur

UPDATE:

Attempted to do a video and I kept having tech issues. However, there is SO much to go over in these packets & I'm excited to create several videos for everyone. I'll let you guys know when I'm up and running, so be on the lookout!

Tags
xpress health care