Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 07-30-2011, 01:41 PM
Full-time Mompreneur

Red face Proud to be a part of such an honest company

Can I tell you all how proud I am to be a part of Xpress Healthcare? I love that Xpress Healthcare treats us all like we matter. They really want us to do well!

I know we're not all on the same team, but I hope we all become great friends & I look forward to sharing abundant success with you guys & gals!

I want to leave you all with my first attempt to make a YouTube "movie". I hope you like it!

Xpress Healthcare Cartoon
Sponsored Links
Old 07-30-2011, 07:31 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Welcome!

Absolutely!! Everyone I have to spoken to and worked with in the company have been phenomenal! There is no doubt that in a few years we will be exploding into a really big company in discount healthcare!

It is still GROUND FLOOR and a HUGE opportunity. We are laying the groundwork and the company is serious about "building each block right" now and always innovating and improving so we have a strong company and a successful company, and with that, a lot of happy and successful ABO's!

Great Cartoon!
Old 07-30-2011, 08:41 PM
Full-time Mompreneur

Quote:
Originally Posted by heatwave View Post
Absolutely!! Everyone I have to spoken to and worked with in the company have been phenomenal! There is no doubt that in a few years we will be exploding into a really big company in discount healthcare!

It is still GROUND FLOOR and a HUGE opportunity. We are laying the groundwork and the company is serious about "building each block right" now and always innovating and improving so we have a strong company and a successful company, and with that, a lot of happy and successful ABO's!

Great Cartoon!
Hey Charles I'm happy that I got in on this while it was pretty much brand spankin' new. I feel like right now is the season for recruitin' I've been watching your videos on YouTube. I hope you found my little cartoon amusing Keep up the hard work! See you at the top.
Old 07-31-2011, 08:52 AM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by NurseDee View Post
Can I tell you all how proud I am to be a part of Xpress Healthcare? I love that Xpress Healthcare treats us all like we matter. They really want us to do well!

I know we're not all on the same team, but I hope we all become great friends & I look forward to sharing abundant success with you guys & gals!

I want to leave you all with my first attempt to make a YouTube "movie". I hope you like it!

Xpress Healthcare Cartoon
That is the cutest thing I've seen! I can't believe you've only just joined us. With your creative marketing ideas like that one I have no doubt anyone that works with you will not only be successful but have fun at the same time. Marketing yourself is what its all about and we are all looking for fresh new ideas and this one is a great one and youtube is also supposed to be a big market as well! Keep up the great work!
Old 07-31-2011, 09:25 AM
Full-time Mompreneur

Quote:
Originally Posted by my3rugratsnme View Post
That is the cutest thing I've seen! I can't believe you've only just joined us. With your creative marketing ideas like that one I have no doubt anyone that works with you will not only be successful but have fun at the same time. Marketing yourself is what its all about and we are all looking for fresh new ideas and this one is a great one and youtube is also supposed to be a big market as well! Keep up the great work!
Thanks M3RNM That's exactly my plan! It's my birthday weekend, but I'm sitting here looking at this AMAZING back office and getting everything super organized. I don't even mean to sound ridiculously over excited, but for someone like me who is super OCD organized, our back office is like a dream come true. I love that it's already this awesome and things are only going to improve. Xpress Healthcare is just so edgy and new age. I haven't seen anything like it. They seem to have laid the ground work for us and have given us so many incredibly tools to stay organized.

I'm still catching up to this tech world of 2011. I'm VERY old-fashioned, so that was a "low budget movie" lol. I'm not quite at Charles O.'s level yet (heatwave), but I'll get there one day!
Old 07-31-2011, 10:07 AM
Awesome WAHM

Yes, they truly do want us to succeed. We are all one big happy family here and will help any one that needs it.

I loved your video! You are very creative. I look forward to working with you too!!!

Kathy
Old 07-31-2011, 10:50 AM
Full-time Mompreneur

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpressmom View Post
Yes, they truly do want us to succeed. We are all one big happy family here and will help any one that needs it.

I loved your video! You are very creative. I look forward to working with you too!!!

Kathy
Thanks Kathy! I'm trying to make a new one right now. Stay tuned.
Old 07-31-2011, 10:53 AM
WAHM Fanatic

Dee,
Really good video
Old 07-31-2011, 10:55 AM
Full-time Mompreneur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike McClurg View Post
Dee,
Really good video
Thanks Mike. I can do a little bit of everything when it comes to marketing, but I think YouTube is going to be my main way to *Xpress* myself lol I don't feel like I'm a great blogger and I'm not very familiar with advanced/high tech stuff when it comes to SEO, etc.
I just made a FB, but I think I'm stretching myself thin between that, LinkedIn and the rest. I may just delete most of my stuff and keep my YouTube channel, so tune in when you wish! TTYL
Old 07-31-2011, 05:18 PM
Super WAHM

NurseDee,

Very cute video. I'm impressed. You are really getting in there and getting off the ground. I know you are going to do great with this business!