Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 07-05-2011, 03:49 PM
WAHM Regular

Default $2.95 for the first Polo!

By the way, if you go to google and look them up "Queensboro Shirt Company." you will find a promo link where you can get your first polo for only $2.95 without any extra charge for shipping, just for setting up your account with them.

I just ordered 2 polos with the logo on Black, and I must say they look amazing! I'm going to get a portfolio with the logo next before I head out doing groups - thinking about a short sleeve button down shirt too!

I've used these guys for my DJ business - still have shirts from 3 years ago that still look brand new!
Sponsored Links
Old 07-05-2011, 04:51 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by heatwave View Post
By the way, if you go to google and look them up "Queensboro Shirt Company." you will find a promo link where you can get your first polo for only $2.95 without any extra charge for shipping, just for setting up your account with them.

I just ordered 2 polos with the logo on Black, and I must say they look amazing! I'm going to get a portfolio with the logo next before I head out doing groups - thinking about a short sleeve button down shirt too!

I've used these guys for my DJ business - still have shirts from 3 years ago that still look brand new!
Thanks for the tip. Glad to know that the shirts are great quality also.
Old 08-03-2011, 01:10 PM
Full-time Mompreneur

I would love to see some pictures. I'm ordering a t-shirt in a few days, just to wear it around NYC because I'm on foot a lot..in the suway station...taking the trains...at the mall...grocery shopping...can we say ULTIMATE form of advertising? I'm going to be a walking advertisement. May as well get every color of the rainbow so I can wear the shirt as often as possible.

Do you guys place your own URL on it? Talk soon!
Old 08-03-2011, 05:58 PM
WAHM Addict

We can get shirts inexpensively at queensboro shirt company. I just received mine yesterday. 2 for myself & 2 for my hubby. His red, mine navy. I plan to wear them most of the time when I go out.

I also have a name plate, but that was a gift, so I'm not sure where it came from. It's the kind with the magnets so it doesn't tear your shirt/blouse.

When we wear these shirts, people will ask us, "What's Xpress Healthcare?" Be sure to always have a brochure or business cards in your purse, wallet or pocket. Be prepared!

One of my newest team members, Barbara, came from a brief meeting @ a restaurant. (For those who do not know, 7000 people in my area were evacuated for a week due to horrible fires in June. Barbara & I were among the evacuees, which was why we met, something in common.) Never knew her before, but I managed to get in a comment about Xpress. She asked for more info, & I gave her a brochure. She signed a couple weeks later, and I just know she'll be great!

Tags
ameriplan group sales, xpress healthcare sponsor