Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 05-14-2011, 12:56 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Making more in 2 months here then 2 years "There"

Hey did you know I am making more in 2 months with this company, then 2 years in the former "discount health company" I was in?

I attribute it to the amazingly simple and powerful comp plan that lets us earn on 3 levels "in the door" or without having to "earn pins."

Also the marketing sites and capture pages and autoresponders we get at no extra charge every month are effective and really work at generating leads. We also have a few slots to make our own capture pages and as many autoresponders as we want, which is something the competition can't touch with a 10 foot pole LOL!

Also, I get a lot of ABO's saying the competition had NO providers near them, and they have many with Xpress, so that is making a lot more prospects join us rather then the competition.

So we have a great thing going here at Xpress Healthcare.

I truly believe in 10 years, we will be the LARGEST player in discount healthcare in the USA for sure!

We may be small now, but watch out! We are coming to give customers what they need, with NO annoying enrollment fees!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-14-2011, 01:09 PM
WAHM Addict

You are so right! The company offers far better opportunity to earn money quickly than our former company. That's why you & I are both on the leadership team and were drafted there after - what was it, maybe 3 weeks?

I am earning more now - after 2-1/2 months - than I was was earning when I left our former company. And I was in profit mode (covering my monthly fee) very quickly!

One of the greatest things about Xpress Healthcare is their high morals and integrity. I never cease to be amazed by how much corporate cares about those of us "in the field" and encourages us to make suggestions. Many of both your & my own suggestions were immediately put in effect.

I love this company!
Old 05-14-2011, 09:03 PM
WAHM Fanatic

I am so excited about this company! I never did well with the other company - no providers, couldn't get them signed up, etc etc. No one wanted to pay so much. And here Xpress has so much for such an amazing price!

I really like how the company encourages helping charities and those less fortunate. And they listen!
Old 05-14-2011, 11:04 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Xpress

I can't wait to make it to the top so I can give a needy family a car or send someone to college!! Seeing the reaction from them would probably be worthwhile more then the money itself!
Old 05-18-2011, 11:00 AM
WAHM Regular

Congrats to all of you! I am proud to be working with such great people
Old 08-02-2011, 10:59 PM
Full-time Mompreneur

I cannot tell you how many people I have bumped into that are making so much more, now, than they were with the infamous company that "terminated 900". < Don't do a Google search on that quote or you're in for a ride.

Tags
abo, ameriplan, healthcare, ibo, internet business, residual income, xpress