Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 03-01-2019, 11:19 PM
Awesome WAHM

Default Hirewriters

Does anyone else here write for Hirewriters? It's after midnight and I haven't been paid.. am panicked because I need the $ for my rent...
A couple of times pay went out around 10:30 or so, but it's 12:15 (now Saturday) in this time zone and the $ is still listed as current balance..
I sent them an email, but if it isn't received and resolved today, I'm screwwwed...

So I'm posting to ask if anyone else who writes there was paid on time this week, or if you know why there's a holdup?
Sponsored Links
Old 04-01-2019, 03:24 AM
WAHM Regular

I thought about checking them out but was a bit skeptical. I hope you got paid! Let us know if everything worked out for you!
Old 04-20-2019, 11:06 AM
Registered WAHM

There are several places where you can ask for a writer. So what is the key aspect of your attitude?
Old 04-30-2019, 12:48 AM
Registered WAHM

Default There are really a lot of places

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheliaMcDonald View Post
There are several places where you can ask for a writer. So what is the key aspect of your attitude?
There are really a lot of places, there are actually about fifty of them - choose for every taste. I worked with a dozen different online services: they pay differently, check the quality of the text differently, determine the payment differently (where systematically and where spontaneously). To describe all this in detail, it takes time. If a small article with 200 words is worth tangible money today, then I cannot scatter it. I just answered the question - this is my tribute to the forum and the forum visitor who needed an answer. This is a tribute to you, who asked the question, and he left me without an answer. There are other forums, there you will find more interesting answers. It is enough to ask a question to the most knowledgeable - Uncle Google. Successes to you and all who are interested in freelance copywriting work.
Old 05-02-2019, 08:12 AM
WAHM Regular

the original poster asked if anyone was writing for Hirewriters, a specific company. There's no need to mention other writing services or companies.
Old 05-25-2019, 08:56 AM
Awesome WAHM

Hi,

Sorry it took awhile to get back to forum.
I still don't know what time zone they're located in, but pay was sent out sometime during the night. It was in my Paypal by the time I logged in in the morning.
Old 06-03-2019, 03:45 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatitosmommy View Post
Does anyone else here write for Hirewriters?
Hi gatitosmommy,

How frequent are you able to get work with HireWriters?
Old 06-03-2019, 03:53 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Hi gatitosmommy,

I just looked their site up, and found they are not currently hiring writers. So my question earlier is a moot point.

I hope you're able to continue to get the work you need! God bless.
Old 06-13-2019, 06:47 AM
Registered WAHM
Array

Please clickIn fact, freelance copywriting work is very much, and absolutely everyone can find something for themselves. Personally, when I studied and searched for a similar service to perform my written works. And EssayExplorer helped me in this, here are a lot of reviews about similar services, including iWriter Review. So I think there you can also find something for yourself. one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.
Old 07-08-2019, 12:44 PM
WAHM Regular

Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.