Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 09-04-2018, 10:48 PM
WAHM Regular

Default 2 - 4 Freelance Writers Required

Dear all,

Iím Isabelle Zammit and I run a team of professional freelance writers and have been doing so since 2007 (part-time) and since 2015 (full-time). I am currently looking to hire 2 Ė 4 new writers to join my team as, sadly, I am declining a lot of orders from clients as my current writers are too full with our other projects.

My writers all specialize in different niches and I make sure to assign them projects (as they come in) which are closely related to their areas of expertise. To name a few niches/industries: health & fitness; business / finance / marketing; real estate; cryptocurrency; technology; self-help / personal development; travel, etc. Iím talking guides, articles, eBooks/books, blog posts, reports, and possibly even white papers.

I also have a few fiction writers on my team who are responsible to mainly write fiction novels and biographies for our clients.

I get a lot of requests for killer sales copy (sales letters/ landing pages) email marketing campaigns, Press Releases, Product Descriptions, brochure copy, video scripts, web copy, etc. I know that for this kind of material, different skills are required so if you excel in this kind of work, please make sure to give it a mention :-)

Please note that all work done is done under an NDA and your name will NOT appear anywhere. Any assignments will be carried out STRICTLY on ghost-writing basis. You won't own the rights for any work done through our team. If you aren't comfortable working under these terms, then please ignore this job posting as we won't be a good fit.

Now letís talk about pay.

This varies project-to-project. When I get an order and I start negotiating/discussing with the client, I donít always get the same rate. It also depends on the complexity of the project. If I have a potential project which I need the writerís professional input, I would email you and share the information I have. If I already have details related to pay, that will also be included in the email. You will always have the right to accept/decline a project. Naturally, if I send you 5 projects and you decline them all, then we would need to re-assess things and see what Iím doing wrong with the assignments Iím sending you.

Just to give you a general idea of the pay rate for non-fiction work, though: the minimum I pay is $35 per 1,000 words. So you will never receive an offer from me for less than that. Iíve been able to pay $50 or $60 per 1,000 words for particular projects. It all depends on the specific project, plus how reliable the writer is.

Iím only looking for Native English Speakers so that is a must. If youíre interested in this, please continue reading:

1. Do you write for a living?
2. How many words are you usually able to write in a week?
3. What is the expected turnaround time for 5,000 words when work is available?
4. I only work with writers who respect deadlines and reply back to emails in a timely manner. Unfortunately, in this kind of work, thereís usually no chance to wait 3 days to get back to a clientís email. They would have long found someone else to do the job. Having said this, I donít expect my writers to drop whatever they doing when an email from me comes in and reply to it that very minute. I know that we all have our own personal commitments plus other work.
5. If you are able to connect with me on WhatsApp (if youíre hired), that would be considered a plus. I wouldnít bother you on your phone by text unless I really need to.

If you like what youíve read, please PM me. I will then share my email address so you could send a Cover Letter, appropriate samples in Word Document and Resume. Reason I need the samples in Word Document is because I want to make sure that each writer knows how to use that software, since that is how our clients expect us to submit work.

I look forward to receiving your reply.

Warmly,
Bella
Sponsored Links
Old 09-05-2018, 06:32 AM
Registered WAHM

I've worked with Bella in the past and she's reliable and pays on time.
Old 09-05-2018, 10:13 AM
Awesome WAHM

Default Been a long time

Hi Bella! It's been a long time. Hope things are good for you!
Old 09-06-2018, 01:28 AM
WAHM Regular

@purplelotuscontent - Thank you for posting here. I appreciate it <3

@Jess! How have you been? How are the boys? Still going to the gym? I started working out at home last year and I got hooked. Build myself a mini-gym with my own free weights, etc. I'm addicted now haha.
Old 09-07-2018, 02:28 AM
WAHM Regular

I'm very pleased with the applications received so far.

If you've just seen this and thought you would be too late to apply, I encourage you to get in touch as I'm still reviewing applications. If I am happy with 5 applications instead of just 2-4, I'm willing to take them all on :-)

Keep 'em comin'

Warmly,
Bella
Old 09-10-2018, 01:50 PM
Registered WAHM

deleted by user

Last edited by CatHairEverywhere; 09-27-2018 at 10:32 AM.
Old 09-11-2018, 12:17 AM
WAHM Regular

Hi CatHairEverywhere,

I've hired three writers so far but I'd still review your application if you send it over. I have just replied to your PM :-)

Thanks,
Bella
Old 11-19-2018, 12:42 PM
WAHM Regular

Hello everyone - If any health and/or finance writers are still interested in this job post, I'm looking to hire 1 or 2 more writers. If you have experience writing web copy and sales copy, please mention that in your email/PM. Thank you! Bella <3
Old 11-27-2018, 01:08 PM
Registered WAHM
Array

Default Try me

Hi i can write but its first time for me on such forum. Can u give me a try.

Contact via email

[email protected]

Iím Isabelle Zammit and I run a team of professional freelance writers and have been doing so since 2007 (part-time) and since 2015 (full-time). I am currently looking to hire 2 Ė 4 new writers to join my team as, sadly, I am declining a lot of orders from clients as my current writers are too full with our other projects.

My writers all specialize in different niches and I make sure to assign them projects (as they come in) which are closely related to their areas of expertise. To name a few niches/industries: health & fitness; business / finance / marketing; real estate; cryptocurrency; technology; self-help / personal development; travel, etc. Iím talking guides, articles, eBooks/books, blog posts, reports, and possibly even white papers.

I also have a few fiction writers on my team who are responsible to mainly write fiction novels and biographies for our clients.

I get a lot of requests for killer sales copy (sales letters/ landing pages) email marketing campaigns, Press Releases, Product Descriptions, brochure copy, video scripts, web copy, etc. I know that for this kind of material, different skills are required so if you excel in this kind of work, please make sure to give it a mention :-)

Please note that all work done is done under an NDA and your name will NOT appear anywhere. Any assignments will be carried out STRICTLY on ghost-writing basis. You won't own the rights for any work done through our team. If you aren't comfortable working under these terms, then please ignore this job posting as we won't be a good fit.

Now letís talk about pay.

This varies project-to-project. When I get an order and I start negotiating/discussing with the client, I donít always get the same rate. It also depends on the complexity of the project. If I have a potential project which I need the writerís professional input, I would email you and share the information I have. If I already have details related to pay, that will also be included in the email. You will always have the right to accept/decline a project. Naturally, if I send you 5 projects and you decline them all, then we would need to re-assess things and see what Iím doing wrong with the assignments Iím sending you.

Just to give you a general idea of the pay rate for non-fiction work, though: the minimum I pay is $35 per 1,000 words. So you will never receive an offer from me for less than that. Iíve been able to pay $50 or $60 per 1,000 words for particular projects. It all depends on the specific project, plus how reliable the writer is.

Iím only looking for Native English Speakers so that is a must. If youíre interested in this, please continue reading:

1. Do you write for a living?
2. How many words are you usually able to write in a week?
3. What is the expected turnaround time for 5,000 words when work is available?
4. I only work with writers who respect deadlines and reply back to emails in a timely manner. Unfortunately, in this kind of work, thereís usually no chance to wait 3 days to get back to a clientís email. They would have long found someone else to do the job. Having said this, I donít expect my writers to drop whatever they doing when an email from me comes in and reply to it that very minute. I know that we all have our own personal commitments plus other work.
5. If you are able to connect with me on WhatsApp (if youíre hired), that would be considered a plus. I wouldnít bother you on your phone by text unless I really need to.

If you like what youíve read, please PM me. I will then share my email address so you could send a Cover Letter, appropriate samples in Word Document and Resume. Reason I need the samples in Word Document is because I want to make sure that each writer knows how to use that software, since that is how our clients expect us to submit work.

I look forward to receiving your reply.

Warmly,
Bella[/QUOTE]
Old 11-27-2018, 01:10 PM
Registered WAHM
Array

Default Try me

Hi i can write but its first time for me on such forum. Give me a try. My email

[email protected]

I also have a fletters/ landing pages) email marketing campaigns, Press Releases, Product Descriptions, brochure copy, video scripts, web copy, etc. I know that for this kind of material, different skills are required so if you excel in this kind of work, please make sure to give it a mention :-)

Please note that all work done is done under an NDA and your name will NOT appear anywhere. Any assignments will be carried out STRICTLY on ghost-writing basis. You won't own the rights for any work done through our team. If you aren't comfortable working under these termsnít always get the same rate. It also depends on the complexity of the project. If I have a potential project which I need the writerís professional input, I would email you and share the information I have. If I already have details related to pay, that will also be included in the email. You will always have the right to accept/decline a project. Naturally, if I send you

Last edited by Sid; 11-27-2018 at 01:14 PM.