Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 03-16-2016, 12:04 PM
Registered WAHM

Default Looking for Writer for Financial and Stock Market News Site

I am looking to establish a long term relationship with a top notch financial writer for an investing website that I manage. This writer would be responsible for writing and publishing regular (3-5x per week) blog posts about recent events in the capital markets, financial trends, and current events relating to investing.

This site is being submitted to Google News shortly, so this would be an excellent opportunity for you to build your online reputation via these posts. All articles will be attributed to the author, if you wish.

A good candidate for this job will have an analytical background, preferably in the financial services field, and be able to consistently write timely, insightful, and engaging content for our site.

The articles will be around 500-1000 words in length and must be original content. Advanced copywriting skills are considered highly valuable for this position as well so please include examples of sales copy you have written when applying for this role.

Please include the name of the current US President in the top of your reply to this posting.

To get a feel for the types of articles we've been writing you can check out investingengine.com.

Payment on this position could be by the article or on a monthly retainer basis eventually. If you're interested please email me at [email protected].

Thanks.

Craig

Last edited by InvestingEngine; 03-16-2016 at 06:32 PM.
Sponsored Links

Tags
finance, news, stock market analysis, writing