Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Closed Thread

Old 10-26-2015, 12:42 AM
Registered WAHM

Default Getting Keywords on Writer's Domain?

I've been writing for Writer's Domain for almost 3 years now, but I had to quit for a while because I'm a stay-at-home mommy now. My husband and I decided to send my sweet Nathan to Montessori school, so I have a few hours a day to write again now. Relief and great learning for him too!

Imagine my surprise when I saw that WD doesn't have any work anymore?! Last time I checked in, there were thousands of articles. I knew they changed their pay structure- which I'm excited about, but I was hoping I could get a few keywords per day now that Nathan's in school in the mornings.

I've been using PageMonitor for Chrome for the past few weeks. It's good for grabbing keywords when I'm playing with Nathan or otherwise being a mommy/wife! I'm still not getting as many keywords as I need to though!

Are there any other tips or tricks for Writer's Domain now or should I apply for other places?
Sponsored Links
Old 10-26-2015, 05:29 AM
WAHM Fanatic

Using any kind of auto-refresher is a no-no for Writer's Domain, just to let you know! They're cracking down on anyone whom they suspect is using one. Your best bet would be to read through their forum for info on keyword drops, etc.
Old 10-26-2015, 07:38 AM
Registered WAHM

Oh wow, really?? Jeremy told me it was ok a long time ago but I guess he quit??
Old 10-26-2015, 10:30 AM
Registered WAHM

Default About the WD changes

Everybody is scrounging for keywords at WD. WD hired extra writers when they had a lot of work to catch up on, and now work is still there but more difficult to get. Some of us are grabbing what we can, and also writing for other sites.

The auto refreshers were stressing the system and so was constant manual refreshing. You will get a warning if you overdo it, and if you do it again you might be banned from the site. It's a tough message but most of us are adjusting.

Two of WDs main people quit to go back to graduate school.
Old 10-27-2015, 02:34 PM
Banned

Writers domain ran out of work more than a year ago. It sucks but they're not worth writing for anymore. They were my favourite egg, but such is life. You will find other sites to work for like the rest of us did.
Old 10-28-2015, 01:32 PM
WAHM Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKLGAS View Post
Oh wow, really?? Jeremy told me it was ok a long time ago but I guess he quit??
I've been writing for WD longer than you (and before Jeremy started) and it's always been a big no-no to use apps and add-ons. I highly doubt Jeremy told you it was "okay" to use that.
Old 10-28-2015, 10:37 PM
Registered WAHM

He did tell me that but I guess things change. I'm not sure why you would highly doubt it, I don't have a reason to make it up, its my account that could get banned now and not yours. I have quit using it so I don't get banned though.

I've been writing for Text Broker today. There are a lot more articles for level 3 than there were when I first joined. The pay is low but I don't need to make much.

Closed Thread