Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Closed Thread

Old 08-28-2015, 01:02 PM
Banned

Default What do you have planned for the weekend?

I'm going hiking in the mountains, going to camp out and chill for a few days and regain my zen. I can't be a Zen Dude without my zen, you know, and events of late have threatened my peace of mind.

I hope all of you can get away for awhile this weekend and enjoy yourselves. Don't make writing your life. Make writing a way to get the means to enjoy your life.

Namaste
Sponsored Links
Old 08-28-2015, 01:38 PM
WAHM Regular

This is a nice thread.

Tonight, we're going out to our favorite Mexican restaurant for fajitas Texanas and tequila sunrises.

Tomorrow, we might take the dogs and do the 2-mile riverside trail near our house. After that, we'll probably just stick around home.

Sunday, we're taking the mother-in-law out to lunch at one of our favorite restaurants. After we take her back home, we are thinking about heading to Topsail Island to spend the night. It'll be nice to catch some rays now that it's not so hot.

Oh, and I'm going to be keeping my eye on Tropical Storm Erika and hoping she's not coming this way.
Old 08-28-2015, 01:48 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Tonight I'm taking my son to a movie night at his school. After that, my husband and I will probably relax with some pumpkin beers. Tomorrow, my husband is going to watch the kids while I go to a coffeehouse and get in a few solid hours of writing and coffee drinking, without having to hold a baby on my lap. I'm excited! Then I can relax the rest of the day when some friends come over to hang out. Sunday we're going to my son's friend's birthday party and then maybe shopping for some stuff to complete my daughter's nursery, and then I might write that afternoon, if I have some extra time to get ahead on next week's work.
Old 08-28-2015, 02:09 PM
WAHM Regular

Pumpkin beer?

Why did I not know this was a thing???
Old 08-28-2015, 05:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindaKay View Post
Pumpkin beer?

Why did I not know this was a thing???
I like pumpkin spice coffee, so pumpkin beer sounds good. I love ginger beer -- the hard kind. I tend to like anything that has a different flavor.
Old 08-29-2015, 08:53 AM
Banned

Nothing exciting. I'll be cleaning the house this weekend. Unless of course I find some money that I've hidden before. I tend to slip some money here and there and completely forget about them.
Old 08-29-2015, 09:28 AM
WAHM Fanatic

Cleaning, house chores, having someone over this afternoon, some work, some running around tomorrow. Basically, a regular boringish weekend, which can be my favorite kind!
Old 08-30-2015, 06:09 PM
WAHM Regular

Unfortunately, the weather did not cooperate (thanks, Erika!), so no beach for me tonight. We're thinking about going the weekend after next...since it will be after Labor Day, the rates for a hotel will be cheaper, so that will be nice.
Old 08-31-2015, 10:51 AM
Banned

Had some nice quiet time, and came back not wanting to work, but needing to. I wish I could win the lottery.

Next weekend, I'm going to do a binge watch of some show I never did watch before. There are so many to choose from.
Old 08-31-2015, 11:35 AM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenDude View Post
Had some nice quiet time, and came back not wanting to work, but needing to. I wish I could win the lottery.

Next weekend, I'm going to do a binge watch of some show I never did watch before. There are so many to choose from.
I did that with Dexter. Everyone kept telling me to watch it, but I never did. I finally binge-watched it on Netflix and loved it.

Closed Thread