Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 10-22-2014, 09:54 AM
WAHM Regular

Thumbs up Massive Influx of Orders: We Need Writers -Crowd Content

Hello WAHMs!

Crowd Content has just received a large influx of new orders. We need more writers to help fulfill them!

If you already have a Crowd Content writer account, please check your available list and start writing!

For anyone unfamiliar with us, Crowd Content is a writing network with a solid reputation at WAHM. We pay every second Friday and offer responsive support to help you satisfy clients and secure long-term writing jobs.

Thank you!
Clayton

Last edited by *In*2*Win*; 10-27-2014 at 08:15 AM. Reason: Removed symbol usage from title line
Sponsored Links
Old 10-22-2014, 11:22 PM
Registered WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowd Content View Post
Hello WAHMs!

Crowd Content has just received a large influx of new orders. We need more writers to help fulfill them!

If you already have a Crowd Content writer account, please check your available list and start writing!

For anyone unfamiliar with us, Crowd Content is a writing network with a solid reputation at WAHM. We pay every second Friday and offer responsive support to help you satisfy clients and secure long-term writing jobs.

Thank you!
Clayton
Hey Clayton,

I had taken the writing test last week and received an email about passing the same 7 days back. The mail stated that I will receive my invitation to join in the next 2 days but I have been waiting since then.

You may kindly look into the issue and send me the invitation again. The link to my ticket id is Sign into : Workforce Support

Thanks,
Roshan Jha
Old 10-25-2014, 11:31 AM
Registered WAHM

Quote:
Hello WAHMs!

Thank you!
Clayton
So what do we do if we don't want our picture on your website?
Old 10-25-2014, 12:13 PM
Registered WAHM

Please specify which country you want writers from. I'm American living in Turkey. When I applied in the past, I received the following email even though my application was filled out in ENGLISH.

Quote:
Thank you for applying to Crowd Content as a writer. Unfortunately, we are not accepting writers from your country or for your language at this time.
I don't want to waste time applying again if Crowd Content isn't taking writers from outside of the United States, etc.

Thanks.
Old 10-25-2014, 09:50 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Hello WAHMs!

Thank you!
Clayton
Again, if you need writers you could always hire me back on! (3 articles expired at once when my power went out and I got booted)
Old 10-26-2014, 11:47 AM
WAHM Regular

Does this company not hire U.S. based writers? I'm an English-speaking writer living in the United States, and I received the same message saying they didn't have support for my country or language. What in the world???
Old 10-27-2014, 07:37 AM
Registered WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roshangjha View Post
Hey Clayton,

I had taken the writing test last week and received an email about passing the same 7 days back. The mail stated that I will receive my invitation to join in the next 2 days but I have been waiting since then.

You may kindly look into the issue and send me the invitation again. The link to my ticket id is Sign into : Workforce Support

Thanks,
Roshan Jha
UPDATE :

Since I received the email telling me that I have passed the writing test, it's been 10 days. 2 support tickets and 4-5 emails later, I have still not received an invitation.

If you do not want writers, why are you advertising here on WAHM?

Regards,
Roshan Jha

Last edited by roshangjha; 10-27-2014 at 07:38 AM.
Old 10-27-2014, 10:17 AM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devi View Post
So what do we do if we don't want our picture on your website?
Hi Devi, unfortunately, Crowd Content does require a proper profile photo to join as a writer. Thanks!
Old 10-27-2014, 10:21 AM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by happywriter View Post
Please specify which country you want writers from. I'm American living in Turkey. When I applied in the past, I received the following email even though my application was filled out in ENGLISH.

I don't want to waste time applying again if Crowd Content isn't taking writers from outside of the United States, etc.

Thanks.
Hi happywriter, we only accept writers from natural English speaking countries like the US, Canada, UK, AU, and NZ. Your app was probably denied because it showed you were located in Turkey. Please email us at writers (at) crowdcontent.com and we can take another look at your application. Thanks!
Old 10-27-2014, 10:23 AM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by roshangjha View Post
UPDATE :

Since I received the email telling me that I have passed the writing test, it's been 10 days. 2 support tickets and 4-5 emails later, I have still not received an invitation.

If you do not want writers, why are you advertising here on WAHM?

Regards,
Roshan Jha
Hi Roshan, thanks so much for your response, but, unfortunately, we are only accepting writers from English speaking countries like the US, Canada, UK, AU, and NZ at this time. We wish you luck finding other opportunities.