Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 01-29-2014, 12:10 PM
WAHM Regular

Oh no, do they really not pay out? It's just that I've heard from quite a few people about successfully being paid but then I hear others saying not to touch the site with a ten foot pole. I've just signed up a couple days ago and now I'm a little discouraged. I really like the platform minus the few spammers.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-29-2014, 10:03 PM
Author & Entrepreneur

I did like the site, but getting paid is VERY hit and miss, even when you ensure you follow all of their rules (which they can change without notice).

They have gotten progressively worse with missing payments.

Currently they owe me over $200 and all I ever get from my queries are canned responses. It has been months, and I have just written it off.

If you have a similar experience, login, remove all of your articles and then post them elsewhere
Old 01-30-2014, 12:27 AM
Awesome WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie C View Post
I did like the site, but getting paid is VERY hit and miss, even when you ensure you follow all of their rules (which they can change without notice).

They have gotten progressively worse with missing payments.

Currently they owe me over $200 and all I ever get from my queries are canned responses. It has been months, and I have just written it off.

If you have a similar experience, login, remove all of your articles and then post them elsewhere
I've thought about removing, but have only kept them on in hopes that when - and that's a big when - it is reviewed for the pending dues that there's something on there that makes them feel I was unjustly not paid. I mean all my posts are on there and still earning, so I guess there's really no reason for them to not pay me. I've followed all the rules, credited the images to the original source, basically done everything to a T and so I keep on hoping...I wonder when I should call it quits, really! Anyone has gotten paid a pending payment after 4 months or more? I'd like to hear!!
Old 01-31-2014, 11:20 AM
Author & Entrepreneur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lori786 View Post
I've thought about removing, but have only kept them on in hopes that when - and that's a big when - it is reviewed for the pending dues that there's something on there that makes them feel I was unjustly not paid. I mean all my posts are on there and still earning, so I guess there's really no reason for them to not pay me. I've followed all the rules, credited the images to the original source, basically done everything to a T and so I keep on hoping...I wonder when I should call it quits, really! Anyone has gotten paid a pending payment after 4 months or more? I'd like to hear!!
In my experience if I didn't get paid a redemption within a month, I just didn't get paid for it at all.

The Bubblews business model is flawed, with their promised payouts being much higher than revenue they would be receiving per average post. The only way to sustain that model is by only paying out on SOME of the redemptions, not all.
Old 02-16-2014, 04:24 PM
WAHM Regular

I still haven't been paid from them. There must be a way to receive my payment. Maybe I should give up.