Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 11-22-2013, 07:42 AM
WAHM Regular

Default Getting Started with Writing Samples

I often see people posting questions about how they can get writing samples to showcase to potential clients. While starting your own blog is a common-sense approach, some writers want published exposure on existing websites.

As I wrote to a few people already today, I have a health & fitness website, Health Dorks (link under signature), that has a great following of nutritionists, fitness trainers, dietitians, herbalists, massage therapists and fitness companies, not to mention a nice following from the general public. I'm offering to take on a handful of writers to help them gain exposure via guest writing health and fitness articles. While this is not a Huff Post gig offering massive exposure, it is an offer that can provide you with a lot of the exposure you seek.

For articles published, you will be fully credited by name and a link to your bio (if you have one). I am also willing to add qualified writers to the 'About' page as regular guest contributors.

Years ago when I left my (writing) office job to go solo, I began by guest writing for websites. From there I wrote for content mills and eventually flourished and broke into online mags and high paying private clients (namely lawyers and psychologists), so I am fully aware the power guest writing can have for motivated writers.

If you're interested in guest writing health & fitness articles for the site, PM me. Please note that I cannot take on dozens of writers, however, I am willing to help those who truly want to learn and gain a little exposure.

Best,

M.

Last edited by Freelance Writer; 11-22-2013 at 07:47 AM.
Sponsored Links

Tags
freelance writing, getting published, writing samples