Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 09-06-2011, 10:12 PM
Awesome WAHM

Default Tiffany Dow's $1 Sale

A few of you here have mentioned previously buying or that you are considering buying Tiffany Dow's PLR ATM course. Today and tomorrow, instead of purchasing that course for the $67 price tag that I and others paid, you can cop it for a buck. In fact, she's letting just about ALL of her products go for a buck a piece!

Here's the link with instructions about how to order:

Today Is Going to Feel GOOD Even When I Feel BAD

Sorry I didn't post it sooner, but I was busy for most of the day and assumed someone else already shared it here.

I can personally vouch for the wealth of information offered in the PLR ATM course. In it, she offers step-by-step instructions for building your own PLR store. Each section of the course is also accompanied by video instruction, which explains everything in thorough detail.

Not sure about her other products, although I'm headed that way to pick up a couple for myself now. I do know that Tiffany is very accessible through her blog, by email and on Google+, and is always available for questions or additional information. She's among the good guys in my book as far as Internet marketers are concerned and this $1 sale only strengthens that opinion.

Enjoy!
Sponsored Links
Old 09-06-2011, 10:16 PM
Awesome WAHM

I have been following Tiffany for well over a year now, and she is the sweetest, smartest, and most sincere internet marketer I know. I followed her PLR ATM to set up my PLR store, and I have also read 4 or 5 other books that she has created. Her stuff is great, and she loves to see others succeed. Therefore, she does what she can to help you if you get stuck, especially if you are learning one of her courses.
Old 09-07-2011, 06:38 AM
Super WAHM

Thanks for sharing this! I ordered a few things-can't wait to get them!
Old 09-07-2011, 06:56 AM
WAHM Regular

Awesome! I've been wanting her Ebook Empire and PLR ATM ebooks. I just ordered them for $2!! Wow! Thanks!!
Old 09-07-2011, 08:51 AM
WAHM Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kecia08 View Post
I have been following Tiffany for well over a year now, and she is the sweetest, smartest, and most sincere internet marketer I know. I followed her PLR ATM to set up my PLR store, and I have also read 4 or 5 other books that she has created. Her stuff is great, and she loves to see others succeed. Therefore, she does what she can to help you if you get stuck, especially if you are learning one of her courses.
Have you had success with the PLR ATM?

I just ordered that and a couple other things. $3 Wow! Thanks for sharing this!
Old 09-07-2011, 09:57 AM
WAHM Addict

I'm debating getting a few but don't know if I'd use them. I do want to write an ebook about unschooling but don't know whether I want to invest in that. Weird but money is sooo tight - ug.
Old 09-07-2011, 12:11 PM
Super WAHM

I just got an email from her with my downloads! I'm super excited.
Old 09-07-2011, 12:30 PM
Awesome WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ccook View Post
Have you had success with the PLR ATM?

I just ordered that and a couple other things. $3 Wow! Thanks for sharing this!

Yes I have. I have had my store up since last October, and right now I'm only averaging about $50 profit, but I haven't done anything (no new packs or promotion) since July. I am sure I could see more success if ghostwriting and life wouldn't keep getting in the way!

If you are interested in setting up a sure to sell PLR, I highly recommend following this course.
Old 09-07-2011, 12:53 PM
Awesome WAHM

I just got mine also. Woo hoo!

Kecia, I'd planned on starting mine in November, but got carried away with excuses, etc. Finally, Tiffany put me on blast on her blog and prompted me to get going at last. Trust me when I tell you that I feel you on trying to run the site (and prepare content) on top of other work. It ain't easy!

Have you done a WSO yet? If so, how'd it go? How many packs did you list before launching one?
Old 09-07-2011, 01:28 PM
WAHM Regular

This is great, thanks!