Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 06-06-2008, 09:22 PM
WAHM Regular

Does anyone write for eHow.com? Does anyone know of any other ways to increase your earnings with them? I have tried it since January. I didn't really start getting into it until last month. I only have 7 articles and I went from zero income in Febuary to $13 last month. If I would have followed my plan I would be making a lot more. If I don't write anymore articles I am expecting $23 for June but I plan on writing more. Click on my signature link to read the article I wrote on how to make the most money on eHow. Good Luck and thanks for any advice! Edited by: akchrist
Sponsored Links
Old 06-07-2008, 08:54 AM
Awesome WAHM

AK Christ, I read your eHow article and thought it was very informative. I bookmarked it so I could go back and read it again later when I'm more awake. [img]smileys/smiley2.gif[/img]

So I have your article on writing at eHow, and I have WriterGig's article on making passive income at eHow. Does anyone else here have an article about how to make money on eHow that they'd like to share? I'll gladly read it and rate it, if so. [img]smileys/smiley1.gif[/img] I just got my first paycheck from eHow yesterday ($22.17 - woo hoo!) and I've decided that I need to start posting at least one article a week over there. This passive income thing is nice. [img]smileys/smiley4.gif[/img]

Thanks everyone, for sharing your knowledge!

Havs

Edited by: Havsaworkin'
Old 06-07-2008, 09:12 AM
Awesome WAHM

I just finished an extensive eBook on maximizing your earnings with eHow.

I discuss in detail choosing eHow topics, brainstorming ideas, using keywords, finding the most profitable keywords, promoting your articles, researching potential ad revenue in relation to your article, promoting your articles and maximizing your passive income.

I include an entire page of info on other users' earnings as well as pages of screen shots of my own earnings so you can really see the potential.

I don't think I can advertise here but PM me if you're interested.

Old 06-07-2008, 09:14 AM
Awesome WAHM

Oh oh oh!!! Yay! Cool beans. I'll PM you right now. [img]smileys/smiley4.gif[/img]

Havs

Old 06-10-2008, 03:05 PM
Registered WAHM

I just signed up for an eHow account, but it turns out non US legal residents are not eligible for their writer's compensation program. Oh well.
Old 06-10-2008, 04:36 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Okay, what is the link to sign up. I have an article to write I know will recieve hits. Demand has never approved it so I keep deleting it. I guess I will try ehow for myself and comp only.

Thanks

Pam
Old 06-10-2008, 04:36 PM
Awesome WAHM

Someone once posted that if we had articles on eHow from Demand Studios we could somehow sign up that userid to collect on the articles performance also. Is that true? If so how do you do it.

Thanks,
Alicia

Old 06-11-2008, 12:17 AM
WAHM Regular

www.ehow.com
Old 06-14-2008, 10:22 AM
Awesome WAHM

I know the site to ehow I already have an account there. My question is how do I convert the articles I am submitting for DS to earn on page views. DS has an id for me at ehow, but I don't know how to do anything with that one.
Old 06-14-2008, 02:58 PM
Awesome WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by There4u
I know the site to ehow I already have an account there. My question is how do I convert the articles I am submitting for DS to earn on page views. DS has an id for me at ehow, but I don't know how to do anything with that one.
This is no longer possible, unfortunately.