Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 09-06-2017, 06:01 AM
Awesome WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2cooper View Post
Thanks guys so much...my blog is wishingwellslife.com (can I post that here?? If not i'll take it out)...but as far as visitors...I do notice the same one's coming in. I don't get a ton of comments though...I follow some on wp that have like 150+ likes and comments. I don't know how to get there though.
The sites that get lots of visitors rank on page 1 of Google, in the first few positions on page 1. How to get there is through SEO (look that up in Google) and writing articles with keywords that people are searching for but have less competition. It's not easy, but if you know SEO and work to a plan and choose a niche that isn't too saturated by already well-established websites, you should make progress towards getting more visitors.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-06-2017, 07:26 AM
Awesome WAHM

I've found that when you write naturally and in your own voice (and know the subject you're writing about) the keywords show up in your content with little effort on your part.

I do use the Yoest SEO plugin to review my articles and make edits accordingly though.
Old 09-22-2017, 09:47 PM
WAHM Regular

with 20-35 visitors a day it's probably not worth it to worry about Adsense yet, though that will be very easy to setup once you get more traffic. If you're adding value and interacting with the online community I think overtime it will be easier to build up results. Good luck!
Old 10-27-2017, 08:18 AM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy2cooper View Post
I've been blogging for a while. I do use wordpress, free blog. I've been thinking about upgrading to the low business blog for now just to see if it's something that works. My blog does not make money right now. I guess I'm just trying to learn to navigate the idea of money making. I see people using PPP and adsense and stuff...but I don't know what I can use, since I'm using a free wordpress blog. What can I do to start the process of making money on my blog? Maybe my inexperience is throwing me off? What advice would you offer? I really don't want to lose the content and time into this blog.
Maybe you can buy a good domain from Godaddy or similar places and transfer your content from your blog to the domain. Start marketing your blog by submitting in various directories.