Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 08-18-2015, 02:52 AM
Registered WAHM

No doubt, most of the people and programs are scams who promises you that they will let your earn thousand dollars. It is possible that you can earn thousand dollars but all you need is hard work. If you were in search of a business opportunity to earn extra income from home, joining travel affiliate programs would be the best option.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-18-2015, 08:23 AM
Administrator

Ive belonged to many programs - some worked, some didnt. Some were just too much work for the amount earned. Look for one thats 100% online... they are usually easier to do, less stress etc. And as the internet makes such an impact around the world, make sure it has a global reach.

Bonnie
Old 08-19-2015, 11:14 AM
WAHM Regular

Default Income Claims

I've been hung out to dry, several times, by these kinds of things. Since I now know that the FTC, says it's illegal to make unsubstantiated claims I avoid them like the plague.
Old 09-09-2015, 08:02 AM
WAHM Regular

Yes, you need to do a research and you definitely need to update you knowledge and your skills. I find it very challenging to balance my family, work and learning. I just don't have the time to do everything, so I use weekends to learn. I believe I can make something on my own and not to depend on anyone.
Old 09-15-2015, 11:27 AM
WAHM Regular

We'd all be rich people if it was that easy. Those are just pyramid schemes that have to suck more people into their ''mechanism'' in order to function, and what easier way to do that than telling you all you want to hear. Of course, most of us who know what it's all about will stay away from schemes like that, but there are those who are not so informed or want easy money.
Old 10-19-2015, 05:46 AM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by limonzmn View Post
Some people say I am making 1K or 2k dollars per month using this or that site. Is it possible to make so much money without having a real job? I mean any job that has an employer is a real job. May be it is home based or online related or being hired by anybody etc. If one makes enough money doing a real job it's ok, but when one say I just made 2k or 3k in one week or three weeks using a website I cannot believe it. Is it possible at all?
If you have a large enough sphere of influence, it would be possible, providing the opportunity is compelling enough to get individuals to join. However, this is where a "white lie" may come into play, after all, the access point is a website.

How many people have a large enough sphere of influence, to get enough people to join their opportunity, to make 1k to 2k per month, let alone 2k to 3k in a month? In my opinion, not many! Is it possible? Yes. Is it likely to happen? No!

Most of the people saying things like "make 1k to 2k per month" are just saying that and there is probably not truth to it. However, I believe if you join a solid/legitimate network marketing company, one focused on selling their products, you can make as much money as the effort put forth. Network marketing is one of the only industries where you get paid to help others get what they want. That is the true definition of leverage.
Old 10-19-2015, 01:33 PM
WAHM Regular

I'm convinced it's possible. A couple years ago I started learning how to do SEO and was making money on a small scale through Google's AdWords program. If I would have scaled up, (write more articles, SEO'd more keywords) I would have scaled up my income. So yes, I believe it works. It does take time, effort, a willingness to learn something new, and then to apply what you learned.
Old 10-21-2015, 08:08 PM
Awesome WAHM

I do believe it is possible to make that much a month. I have done it with both mlm and affiliate marketing.

With mlm or network marketing, it is not so much who WE know as it is who everyone knows that joins our team. Once you have a good team going, it spreads out to folks that you could not possibly have reached on your own.... and with affiliate marketing, once the SEO , blogging etc is done once, it will work for you over and over again.

Both way work, and both ways take time and effort to produce results.
Old 10-23-2015, 01:01 AM
Registered WAHM

I don't believe in free lunch.... I think working at home is possible, but I only trust solid business.... Money game is not lasting....
Old 10-28-2015, 08:16 PM
Registered WAHM

I think it's possible to make 300 a month from clickworkers or mturk with about 120 hours per month of time invested (you'd earn more, but I'm lowballing it for how it has been to me in its beginning). Beyond that if you can show your capabilities in transcription, freelance typing, or some other talent. Other then that, I'm clueless as to what resides here for opportunities that are legitimate. Becoming your own businessman by marketing what you have in talents and exasperating it in great detail and organization is usually the best route to profit whilst making it easily accessible by those that do seek it out. Now make something of yourself and truly not only market the business, but market yourself to show your initiative to succeed! You're the only one with control of your life, so, keep moving forward

Last edited by Jechrus; 10-28-2015 at 08:17 PM.