Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 09-11-2013, 03:24 AM
WAHM Regular

I'm just trying to find the best and genuine works online. But, still in search please someone suggest me the genuine working sites here. thanks in advance.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-26-2013, 10:26 PM
Registered WAHM

There is no BEST or easiest way....
Starting out working from home is very hard and takes a lot of time and work to get going though it's worth it in the end.

There are several methods of making money online but it really depends up to you which you suits you.
Old 10-02-2013, 05:59 AM
WAHM Regular

Take what you can contribute to the world, and monetize it. What have you spend an inordinate amount of time doing? Raising fish? Building rockets? Lifting weights? Training dogs? Take what you know really, really well - and write about it. Create an eBook, publish it, and sell it to people willing to learn from your 'secrets' to success.

Contribute positively to the world and you'll be able to make money.
Old 10-29-2013, 07:18 PM
Awesome WAHM

There is no easy way to make full time income from home. Whether it is creating your own blog and monetizing it and earning via it or working on projects for clients, you do have to put a lot of effort towards it. Monetizing and earning via your own site takes a lot of patience, but if you can master it, you can earn handsomely via residual income that your blog or site keeps generating. I think if there's an easy way to earn a good income from home, it is through residual income. You do have to put in lots of hard work to build a site and put up good content to get traffic, but if you can do that, then you can sit back and earn via residual income your blog/site generates.
Old 10-31-2013, 08:17 AM
Awesome WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by myweeklypay View Post
I think when making this choice you need to find out what you like to do. If you don't do something you don't enjoy, you may as well be at a physical workplace. IMO. If you like to write, find sites that pay you to do so. If you like math, history etc., try tutoring. And so on..
But I believe if you find that one thing that interests you, you're good to go! And if it takes 24 hours of the day to make an income out of it, then it wouldn't matter. You still get to manage your hours under your terms. I can personally say that I work way MORE hours now than I did at an office 9 to 5. But I have the hours/days I need off whenever I want. And I love what I do, so, it's a win win. Find your interest and BEST OF LUCK!!!

Regards,

DJay
My Resume
www.facebook.com/dayvejames1
I can't agree more with that. My best performing blogs are on topics I am passionate about. I don't find it as work to write on those. Things get so much easier when you really love what you are writing about. The money would come as a consequence of it, rather than really having to work for. You connect with your readers too that way!
Old 11-03-2013, 01:40 PM
Registered WAHM

Freelancing is a good way of making income but you should have multiple streams. The truth is everyone can not do freelancing. You need to work on some simpler methods. That require mainly your time and some of your money.

Google it and you will find many different ways. Good Luck
Old 11-10-2013, 07:45 AM
WAHM Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuctionDebtEliminator View Post
For some it might be the 'easiest'. I think it all boils down to your talents.

There are other avenues to 'easier' money. I, for example, have a knack for teaching and web-development. Freelancing wouldn't be easier for me.

For others, dancing might be easy for them, but for me I dance like a shaved-naked wiener dog in the Antarctic.

Box up your talents, what you're good at, and sell it at whatever capacity you have.

People are willing to pay good money to know what you know, do what you do, and as long as you're willing to put in the time and energies to make others happy, you can do well for yourself!

Well said, I am a big believer in people following their OWN dreams, not someone else's. It was not until I broke away and started promoting the talents & abilities that I am strong at (because I enjoy) that I started making enough money at home to pay my mortgage & bills.

Some people try to follow the path where others have made money - but my response is to take a good look around the room you are in right now - everything in that room made someone some money.... so money to be made can be found anywhere so why not find it using your own unique talents & skills and follow your hearts desires.

I've been an online Freelancer of one sort another since the late 90's. I do agree with the poster that freelance sites can be very useful in finding projects. Myself, I never use them, I simply find my own projects mainly because I'd rather skip the heavy competition for the jobs and keep my own commissions by getting hired directly. But I've got years of experience including web research, so I can find things I need like hot job leads. But for someone new, they may not know how/where to find steady supplies of legit wah job leads so these sites may be a good way to get your foot in the door and the fees could be looked at as tax deductible expenses.

And to tie in the discussion above, as an example, right now my work portfolio includes the following types of projects: data entry, web research, crafting (painting), website design, promotion & social media for a local small business, and for myself I also keep some affiliate promotions going..... each of us who has been around has different types of projects any given time -- I love variety so pick a variety of projects to apply for based on what really sounds fun and flexible for me.

Because I also like to get out of the house sometimes, I also pick up Mystery Shopping, Merchandising, Photo Shoots, and Corporate Audits for extra cash.
Old 11-10-2013, 09:06 AM
WAHM Regular

In response to your question about the best way to make full-time income, my first question to you would be: are you ready to commit 45, 50, 55, 60+ hours to get a home-based business off the ground? Nothing comes easy and starting your own business is no exception. Just trying to be realistic with you. In reading these forums, I get the sense that people are looking to find the golden nugget of network marketing or affiliate marketing. There is no silver bullet. Simply find the company that sells the products and/or services that you really LOVE (not just like) and that is the company for you. Be passionate about what they have to offer. Then the rest is up to you. You need to dedicate the time, energy, and resources to make things happen for you.

If you are working full-time and want to replace your work with a work from home opportunity, ask yourself if you are willing to jump ship 100% and can afford to start cold turkey. That's a huge risk, IMO.....You might want to start working your work-at-home opportunity on a part-time basis. When you are seeing it grow, that is when you might want to consider leaving your full-time employment.
Old 11-11-2013, 05:28 PM
WAHM Regular

Bradley I couldn't agree more, it seems like most people don't want to work for it. There isn't anything in this world that you can start up and be a millionaire. It does take work, you do have to find a product(s) that you can get behind. I help people with there health and finances.
Old 11-12-2013, 02:34 AM
Registered WAHM

Default The Best Ways to Make Full Time Income from Home

make a blog on blogger or upload videos on youtube. and signup for adsense will make you a lot of money....