Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 09-09-2012, 03:11 PM
Registered WAHM

Default Interested in joining

I am looking for a rep who can tell me more about working this business. I have done party plans and actually still currently working one. I would like to know the comp plan, how much you need to sell per month to stay active, what are supply costs(catalogs,website,etc) and how you grow this kind of buiness.

I havent been on WAHM for a long time so I can't remember how to get direct messages, etc.

Thanks
Sponsored Links
Old 09-09-2012, 06:01 PM
WAHM Regular

Hi Nlay,

Hi, I'm Laurie! I just sent you a pm, but if you're not sure how to retrieve it I thought I'd answer your thread directly, too.

I'm a mother to a special-needs son and a wife to a wonderful husband. I'm also weight loss coach and a fitness instructor. My passion is helping people get in the best shape of their lives and loving every second of it!

My husband and I run a fitness studio and wanted to find a way to help our students lose weight and get healthy faster than just by working out alone. That's why we chose to partner with ViSalus to promote the Body by Vi 90-Day Challenge. My husband has lost over 18 pounds in his first 18 days on the Challenge!

If you are looking for an extra income stream or more, you'll be in great hands. I've trained for years with Dani Johnson, the best network marketing coach in the industry. Free Videos | Dani Johnson
She will help you with your party plan business, too.

I'd be happy to send you info on the comp plan, or explain it by phone/email. My email is [email protected] My website is Take the Challenge | Body by Vi Promoter - Party On! Fitness for info call (760) 668-6245

Feel free to email or call (I'm on the West Coast). My number is 760-636-0259. I promise, I'm not pushy at all. I just want to get you the info you need.

To your success!
Laurie
Old 09-09-2012, 06:17 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by nlay79 View Post
I am looking for a rep who can tell me more about working this business. I have done party plans and actually still currently working one. I would like to know the comp plan, how much you need to sell per month to stay active, what are supply costs(catalogs,website,etc) and how you grow this kind of buiness.

I havent been on WAHM for a long time so I can't remember how to get direct messages, etc.

Thanks
To stay active you'll need $125 either from your own purchases, those of your wholesale customers, or a combination of both. You could also stay active by selling $200 retail/month.

When you join as a "promoter" you'll get a $29 monthly website. Your first month is free, but after that you'd need to invest $29/month. However, you can stay active and still have your own website without paying the $29/month. It's just that the free website doesn't have as many bells and whistles in the back office than the paid website does. You can always cancel the site and reactivate it if you choose.

For $39/month you can get the upgraded website plus a credit card swiper to attach to your cell phone.

ViSalus doesn't have catalogs for sale. They provide all the info you need in your back office so you just download whatever you need (applications, etc.).

As far as growing this business, the main way is to promote the Challenge. We do this mostly by having Challenge parties. A Challenge party is basically inviting people over, trying the shakes and watching a 20-minute dvd (that you'll receive when you enroll). We provide you with all the support you need, even if your not local. The company is very good at helping you promote using Facebook, youtube and other social media.

This is just a quick synopsis of our company. There is a lot more detailed information that any of us here would be happy to help you with.

Party On!
Laurie