Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 09-06-2011, 03:10 PM
WAHM Regular

Post A testimony on Visalus and Multiple Sclerosis

I have been on the 90 day challenge for roughly 3 mo now. I am down 20lbs and several inches through chest, hips, and thighs.

I am aslo a diabetic and have lowered my Blood sugar from the 180 to 210 range down to 88 to 100. This allowed me to get off one medication and we are working on the second med.

I also have Multiple Sclerosis. I used to have lots of pain all of the time. I was chewing Vicadin like they were candy to fight the pain, the only change in the past 3 mo has been the Vi-Pak and the Shakes. Since I strated the shakes I have only had to take 2 Vicadin for pain and no more. This was at the same time I ran out of my Vi-pak! Also heat has been my nemisus, as it is with most who have MS. I have had very little problem if any with the heat. I am usually in bed for a couple of days after any prolonged activity, however that has not been the case in the last 3 months. I feel sronger in my legs and my balance is improved greatly. Also I was experiencing some problems waking up, but after taking the Visalus neuro I am clear headed and ready to take on the day,with great energy. I would say you need the Vi - Pak and and Shakes. There are lots of symptoms with MS, and I really have not found one that the challenge has not helped with. I am PASSIONATE about spreading the word, so use my testimony and feel free to call if you need my help talking to anyone, also my wife is a RN so we have the medical side covered also
Sponsored Links
Old 09-06-2011, 04:01 PM
Awesome WAHM

I also have MS (9yrs) and understand your problems with fatigue, heat and pain. I'm glad you found relief with the Vi products.

I have researched the ingredients in Vi products and they all seem ok for people with MS.I did receive samples from Debra and the Neuro product was excellent for fatigue. I took the Neuro late in the afternoon, the absolute worst fatigue time for people with MS. After about a half hr I had more energy and my head was clearer.

I'm still in the process of debating joining and/or buying more products. I have a lot on my plate right now, but I was impressed with the products. I also have a Neuro appointment in a few weeks and first want to talk to him about the ingredients...yes, talk to my Neuro about Neuro...lol

So, I would like to note that with any disease results vary and it's not a cure, so please talk to your Dr. about how it will react with your current RX meds.
Old 09-06-2011, 04:10 PM
WAHM Regular

Post Thank You

Thank You for sharing your testimony for our products. I am glad you were able to find some relief and I hope you choose, if ok'd by your doctor, to use our products. I wish you the BEST of luck whatever your decision turns out to be!! You are one of the many reason's why I do what I do!! Thanks again

Last edited by Smokinhotbody; 09-06-2011 at 04:14 PM.
Old 09-06-2011, 04:55 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Another testimony

"I am a Multiple Sclerosis fighter and survivor also a single mommy of three ages 8-12. I began drinking Vi-Shakes in April 2011. I noticed within a week that I had more energy. I can now clean my home without taking a nap half way through. At the end of the day I can make dinner without sitting on a chair. I can write better and for the first time since dx in 2005, I wake feeling rested! My quality of life has greatly improved since starting the Vi-Pak vitamins. I know Visalus is not a cure for this horid disease this product helps me fight back against MS!!! I have also lost 31 lbs w/o major exercise. Thank You ViSalus"
Old 09-07-2011, 06:21 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Body by Vi weight loss jounery

Shyla Vail Conley Hohlier
Because of ViSalus, I have lost 14 pounds and my husband has lost 20... Today marks 4 weeks!! We each still have about 50 pounds to go, but we are on our way and love it!
Old 09-08-2011, 07:51 AM
Awesome WAHM

It's was great to read the testimonials about how Visalus products have helped people with MS even though the products are not a cure.

@AngelaSam - Good luck with your decision about joining Visalus. I know if you do decide to join that you will do well.
Old 09-08-2011, 06:51 PM
Awesome WAHM

Thanks Lamonica

I only had one trial of the Neuro, but did like how it helped with fatigue.

As you see by our posts symptoms are many and vary between MSers. I have many online friends within the MS community, they're all fighters with challenges each day, but still find the Ability in disAbility and continue to move forward.

Besides enjoying marketing and other activities, I also like to spread MS Awareness

If you know someone with MS or would like to learn more please visit the NMSS
Old 04-27-2012, 09:08 AM
Registered WAHM

Hello ,
I just started to take the Vi-shakes , and i have an aunt that has MS its been 40 years now ,
She has faught very hard and has been through lots of pain , she can still slightly walk but only for a few steps at a time, and she is now very overweight concidering the fact that she has to be in bed very often , and her walking abilities are far from their best ! She is a very strong woman , and i would love to be able to do something to help her , she deserves it ... BUT , im just her niece , and I don't have MS , so im not all that convincing . I imagine she has tried lots of things so far that has faild , so maybe by talking to you , it might help ! I will leave you my e-mail , it would be great if you could talk to her and tell her your story yourself !!

Thx again for your time ,
Christina

e-mail : [email protected]

Tags
multiple sclerosis, vi shakes, vi-pak, vi-shape