Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 02-20-2011, 11:30 PM
Super WAHM

Default Info

Can someone please give me more info on this company? What does it cost to join? Is there a monthly autoship? I've looked at the corporate website but want feedback from the reps. Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Old 02-21-2011, 06:48 AM
Awesome WAHM

pm'ing you with info.. I love this company and the products..
Old 02-21-2011, 07:53 AM
Awesome WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReeseNails View Post
Can someone please give me more info on this company? What does it cost to join? Is there a monthly autoship? I've looked at the corporate website but want feedback from the reps. Thanks!

Wanted to shoot you the info here so that others who might be "lurking" can see the answers to those questions . I'm sure you've already got some great info through PM .

You can see all the details at www.Overview.Visalus.com & for our Compensation plan www.CompPlan.Visalus.com

We have 3 options to join: $49, $499 & $999 (the $49 option does not allow you to earn the Free Black BMW or overrides)

As well as 3 options for Autoship
1)$125 in personal Product purchase
2)$200 in personal product sales
3)Refer 3 others to join the challenge as customers and your kit is FREE

My favorite thing about the business other than our awesome products is that it is SIMPLE so anyone and everyone can do this.

Good luck and feel free to post any other quesitons that might come to mind
Old 02-21-2011, 07:59 AM
Awesome WAHM

Thanks Christine for sharing with the lurkers.. I never know what is and isn't allowed.. LOL I have been on WAHM for years.. and have seen different things deleted..
Old 02-21-2011, 08:11 AM
Awesome WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jersey Girl View Post
Thanks Christine for sharing with the lurkers.. I never know what is and isn't allowed.. LOL I have been on WAHM for years.. and have seen different things deleted..

Yeah somtimes it can be hard but that's why I posted a company site and not my personal site . And anyone can hop on those to get info as a lot of people I think look around the different folders without asking questions.(totally what I did lol)
Old 02-21-2011, 09:17 AM
MNVisalus

Thumbs up Awesome Article!

They are featured in Direct Selling News!

Something to check out!
Old 02-21-2011, 09:29 AM
MNVisalus

Smile Personal Opinion...

I joined after looking at other companies. I just started a day ago but super excited to get started. I do like the refer 3 and get yours free since we all get a little weary of the start-up costs/autoships (at least I do). So that right there motivates me.

I like that the company has tonnns of incentives. If I was you I would totally read about Ryan Blair (Founder and CEO). He is so inspirational and was a "normal" person like all of us. Plus, he's really cute! (did I say that out loud? oops! Not thats the reason why I joined).

Ok anyway, I'm a goof but I think you have to love what you do and put some fun into.

Something I'm looking at today is how their products compare to other competitor products, which is really cool.

Good luck to you!
Old 02-21-2011, 01:05 PM
Registered WAHM

Well, I can totally understand your need for an answer about how much something costs to join. I think it is really more important about what you are getting for your start-up costs.

Being someone who has qualified for their BMW a LONG TIME AGO, and who has a second BMW Qualifier in the same household. If my only focus was on how much money I was gonna be out of instead of how much money I could gain, I would not have joined this company.

Once actually visit the Overview website... I STRONGLY URGE you to get back in contact with "Jersey Girl". Since she was the first one who responded to you.

Saying a bunch of figures doesn't actually build value in all that you are getting! Watch the overview before making any snap decisions based solely on a monetary fee.

Let's face I could spend $10000 on a car. If It was a Porsche then I would have gotten a great deal; but if it was a 5 year old Kia... NOT SO GOOD.