Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 08-25-2022, 10:17 AM
Super WAHM

Default Will there be any work today? 8/25/22

IT GUY, I've been going back and forth checking for work and haven't seen much today. Just wondering if there will be anything else or if I should quit watching for work today?
Never mind! Got work now!

Last edited by Retired in NC; 08-25-2022 at 10:30 AM.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-25-2022, 11:25 AM
PaperFree Corp/KeyForCash

Yeah, it's been a slow day. There's work moving in now, which should last at least a couple hours. Whenever you run out of this latest work, that is likely all for today.

I'm still expecting to receive additional backlogged work tomorrow, which should come in sometime tomorrow afternoon and keep everyone busy at least into Saturday.
Old 08-25-2022, 02:06 PM
WAHM Regular

Smile

Thank you "Your IT Imaging Guy" for the work update! I started working here in the Midwest around 12:30 pm, and it started out slow at first, but then it picked up steadily after 1 p.m. It's winding down now at 4 p.m., so I think I will quit typing for today. I love it when the snippets are steady and easy to read, it was a great run today. I am looking forward to more work on Friday and Saturday! I appreciate your efforts to let us know when work is available! I hope everyone out there at "Key For Cash" has a great afternoon and evening!

Last edited by Diamond500; 08-25-2022 at 02:08 PM.
Old 08-25-2022, 03:02 PM
Super WAHM

I just read the letter from KFC. I'm guessing a lot of people are complaining about the quality of the work. The biggest ordeal I came across today was a snippet that was cut off at the end. I know what it is supposed to be but skipped it since it wasn't all there. There were a lot of them, and I hated skipping them since it was a long snippet. But this time of year, I am thankful for whatever we get. I've almost made it to $100 and wasn't even expecting to get that this pay period.
Old 08-25-2022, 05:28 PM
WAHM Regular

Smile

I read the email as well, there were a lot of bad snippets, I tend to skip most of them, but there are quite a few as well that I can make out what the snippet says but it's either partially cut off or all the letters are there but not all of the snippet is shown. I try to type the snippets as I see them, but sometimes, it is hard to determine what to do. Hopefully, the bad snippets will be less over the next few days and the new ones will become more frequent as time goes on. I made it to 85 dollars today, so I am hoping to add to that amount over the next few days. Happy Keyboarding to all!

Last edited by Diamond500; 08-25-2022 at 05:29 PM.
Old 08-27-2022, 05:23 AM
WAHM Regular

Default How can I apply?

What is the website to apply?
Old 08-27-2022, 06:21 AM
Super WAHM

Wahmmov3, it site is keyforcash.com
I'm not sure they are hiring right now since we are in our slow season. But you can at least get on a waiting list and will have to take a test.