Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 08-08-2022, 02:10 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Message Board

Has a dedicated message board located on the actual Key for Cash platform (or using some other secure application) ever been considered? I ask this just because we seem to be getting more spam messages on this board. Also we could discuss issues more in depth than we can on this public board.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-08-2022, 03:10 PM
Super WAHM

I'm not sure what spam exactly you are talking about. There are the two topics that have been there a long time but other than that I'm not noticing anything different.
As far as being able to discuss things, this has always been the go-to place with no issues. Anytime we have a question, IT GUY, has responded in a timely matter, (faster than emailing KeyForCash), and he works hard at finding the answer if he doesn't already know it.
I'll follow where ever the forum is but personally, I don't have any problems with wahm other than I can't figure out how to change my user name or delete a post.
Old 08-11-2022, 07:16 AM
WAHM Regular

I definitely would prefer a more professional space on the actual website. I agree this one is quite spammy and it would be nice to be able to go to one place for everything.
Old 08-12-2022, 10:54 AM
Registered WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapaige View Post
I definitely would prefer a more professional space on the actual website. I agree this one is quite spammy and it would be nice to be able to go to one place for everything.
I'm with Retired in NC on this one. This is a great forum and THE place to go for info on what's happening with KFC. IT guy is great about keeping us up to date. What spam are you guys talking about? Can you give an example?
Old 08-12-2022, 08:10 PM
Super WAHM

Wink

I like here too.

Unless the spamming was that one with the bad techy type advice to ignore ....

This board is a LOT more professional than the forum board that LiveOps had. There was all too many times one would need a fisherman wader outfit with all the 'fertilizer' that was on there.
Old 08-14-2022, 03:13 PM
WAHM Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButterflySneeze View Post
I like here too.

Unless the spamming was that one with the bad techy type advice to ignore ....

This board is a LOT more professional than the forum board that LiveOps had. There was all too many times one would need a fisherman wader outfit with all the 'fertilizer' that was on there.
That was the only time in all the years I've been on this board and this thread that I'd seen that tech person up here. The person was reported, so they are not spamming this thread or any other thread anymore. Hopefully, we won't see anymore craziness like that up here.
Old 08-15-2022, 05:54 AM
Super WAHM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMia View Post
That was the only time in all the years I've been on this board and this thread that I'd seen that tech person up here. The person was reported, so they are not spamming this thread or any other thread anymore. Hopefully, we won't see anymore craziness like that up here.
I lean towards being a wanna-be tech person hoping it'd be a good reference of the type of work he or she does; perhaps to get a wah job in the tech field.

As pointed out previously, this person started that ID only a few days before going across several threads, most old ones, spamming away in one form or another. The few times I've seen something similar, it was removed and/or the person warned not to do it.

I did notice @ one point one of the posts was marked deleted but haven't bothered going back to see if any others were.

Thankfully that 'craziness' isn't the norm on wahm.