Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 07-17-2022, 05:37 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Error rate

Just wondering if anyone else has seen their error rate increase (more items rejected) since the snippet quality has plummeted?
I used to be right around 3/10 of a percent; now I'm at 3 percent which I find very discouraging.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-17-2022, 06:28 PM
Super WAHM

Yeah, today was better so it declined a bit, but I think I was also around three percent. Not declining at the moment because work just ran out.

Last edited by NotAMomJohn; 07-17-2022 at 06:31 PM.
Old 07-18-2022, 07:09 AM
Super WAHM

Been doing this for over 20 yrs and just never worried too much about the error rate. They are forgiving when the work is bad and really I don't feel it's something to lose sleep over. Unless you are really having a large number of errors. If the snippet is bad, just simply skip it!
Old 07-18-2022, 07:42 AM
WAHM Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retired in NC View Post
Been doing this for over 20 yrs and just never worried too much about the error rate. They are forgiving when the work is bad and really I don't feel it's something to lose sleep over. Unless you are really having a large number of errors. If the snippet is bad, just simply skip it!
Wow, so you've been with KFC since their beginning in 2001?!!! It must have been something going through all of the changes over the years. That is the change of hands and name changes. And the decline and then increase in pay.

I heard the original owner had it set to $1 per 1,000 characters. Then you could make a decent hourly wage and some folks were able to make $15 or more an hour. I started in 2009. I remember it was hard to get on with them and then they finally implemented a test to qualify. Once that happened, I was able to qualify and get on with them and here I've been ever since and glad to still be here.

I know at one time when they reduced the rate to 25 then to 20 cents, I stopped working. And then when they raised it up to 35 cents per 1,000, I started back working. Those were some slim times of earnings.

But I am happy with those in charge of KFC now. Great communication and efforts at raising the pay rate here a couple of times.

Last edited by LadyMia; 07-18-2022 at 07:43 AM.
Old 07-18-2022, 11:21 AM
Super WAHM

I can't remember exactly when I started but the rate had just gone down from $1.I'm guessing they started out that high just to get people to work. Then once they seen how many would be interested, lower the rate. Actually, I had to go through some program where I paid to get the info to go to work for them. I hope the work at least continues through the day, then I won't have to go find a part-time job. Hard to live off of social security alone.