Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 02-10-2022, 01:40 PM
PaperFree Corp/KeyForCash

Default Weekend Work On The Way

Okay, I'm safe to post this finally. We have just started loading work for what should amount to over 5 million snippets in your queues. This will definitely keep you busy all weekend long and then some.

You might temporarily run out of work later tonight, depending on how much everyone keys this evening as we're just starting to receive the work. However, you can plan on seeing as much work as you want from Friday morning, after around 9am EST.

Enjoy the wave! I'll try and post regular updates on volumes once we get underway.

Thanks
Sponsored Links
Old 02-10-2022, 04:43 PM
Super WAHM

Thumbs up

Woot! Woot!

Thank you very much for the update!

(as my fingers do a happy dance all over the keyboard)
Old 02-11-2022, 06:26 AM
Super WAHM

Smile

Thanks for the update IT GUY. Hope to not talk to you again for awhile because I wont need to return here till work runs out! lol
Old 02-11-2022, 01:14 PM

I've queued a bunch of work for the weekend, which should be a little over a million snippets.

If your queues do happen to run out, please reply in this thread. I should be able to send more work over the weekend if you somehow get through it all that quickly. I'll try to keep things steady for you as long as the wave lasts.

Thanks again, have a good one
Old 02-12-2022, 01:14 PM
WAHM Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Your_IT_Imaging_Guy View Post
I've queued a bunch of work for the weekend, which should be a little over a million snippets.

If your queues do happen to run out, please reply in this thread. I should be able to send more work over the weekend if you somehow get through it all that quickly. I'll try to keep things steady for you as long as the wave lasts.

Thanks again, have a good one
Thanks so much for the update. The workloads have been incredible over the past 2 days. I love the non-stop queues of work I've been seeing. Will definitely be working throughout the entire weekend.

I just noticed that there are a lot of snippets in the Letters Only queue with city, state and zip codes that can't be keyed in that field. I've been doing a lot more skipping than I normally do. Hope those can get sorted out and removed. Having to do a lot of skipping cuts down on the hourly rate. Just an FYI.

Happy weekend all.
Old 02-12-2022, 03:56 PM
WAHM Regular

Perhaps the scanners should slow down a bit and take more care with their scanning. So many of the snippets that I've been seeing are of such poor quality, with characters cut off at either end and/or top or bottom, that I've had to skip many more than usual.
Old 02-12-2022, 07:58 PM
WAHM Regular

I've had no issues! Thankful for all the work
Old 02-13-2022, 01:09 PM

Quote:
I just noticed that there are a lot of snippets in the Letters Only queue with city, state and zip codes that can't be keyed in that field. I've been doing a lot more skipping than I normally do. Hope those can get sorted out and removed. Having to do a lot of skipping cuts down on the hourly rate
Sorry to hear that. We've been working on enhancements to these snippets for months and thought we had all the kinks worked out. We may slow down volumes or have some interruptions to work this week as we attempt to review and address this problem. Some cases like that are expected/normal as anyone submitting any form can accidentally write information into the wrong area. However, if you're seeing steady amounts of that type of error, it's likely a variation on a form that we haven't yet accounted for.
Old 02-13-2022, 11:00 PM
WAHM Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Your_IT_Imaging_Guy View Post
Sorry to hear that. We've been working on enhancements to these snippets for months and thought we had all the kinks worked out. We may slow down volumes or have some interruptions to work this week as we attempt to review and address this problem. Some cases like that are expected/normal as anyone submitting any form can accidentally write information into the wrong area. However, if you're seeing steady amounts of that type of error, it's likely a variation on a form that we haven't yet accounted for.
There were quite a bit of forms in the wrong queue on the day that I saw them, but I haven't seen it like that lately. Thanks for all you do in keeping us informed, listening to our issues and working to get them resolved.

Last edited by LadyMia; 02-13-2022 at 11:01 PM.
Old 02-16-2022, 05:49 AM

We did find a series of bad snippets and tracked down where they came from. However, it looks like that was a small amount overall and shouldn't be a consistent issue. The total number of skipped fields is still less than 1%, so you're hopefully steady with work.

We're going to continue sending work through, and will do our best to maintain those non-stop queues for you all. You should expect to have work all week, as well as this coming weekend. I can't promise there won't be another set of bad snippets that get through, but we're working on that as well so you can key without disruptions.

Thanks again