Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 12-18-2021, 05:42 PM
Super WAHM

Thumbs up Almost made it!

Dont know where the work came from and I'm not questioning it. Was able to get some work in Friday night and Saturday morning. Enough that I only need 40 cents to make payout!!!! Hoping to get some more work in before the holidays.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-18-2021, 06:08 PM
WAHM Regular

I already made more than I made last period. Hurt that I had to sleep last night and then cut it short today.
Old 12-18-2021, 06:21 PM
WAHM Regular

I thought that batch would last a lot longer! Kicking myself for not getting up earlier today. From the type of fast, clean work it was I thought I'd have a good half day of work today at least.
Old 12-20-2021, 04:58 AM
PaperFree Corp/KeyForCash

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmw1213 View Post
I thought that batch would last a lot longer! Kicking myself for not getting up earlier today. From the type of fast, clean work it was I thought I'd have a good half day of work today at least.
Very glad to hear this, thanks! The work from Friday and Saturday was part of those "bad snippets" reported by a number of you. KFC has been working with that particular client to improve the snippets and hopefully make them easier to key. We rolled out those enhancements and started processing some of that work at the start of the weekend. We'll likely have another similar sized release of that same work before the end of this week.

And that other big wave of work I was expecting to come early December has obviously still not come in yet... Every time it gets close to release, a new issue pops up on the clients side and they hold off on sending the work. The moment that wave starts coming in, I will post on here, but at this point I clearly can't predict when it will happen.

Thanks again and I hope everyone has a great holiday!
Old 12-20-2021, 06:59 AM
Super WAHM

Thank you for the update! It is much appreciated! Hope you also have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Old 12-21-2021, 07:11 AM
PaperFree Corp/KeyForCash

We are receiving another small wave of those snippets like the ones you processed this past weekend. They're coming in right now, but will likely only last for a day. Therefore, expect some steady work through today and hopefully into tomorrow. Get em' while they're hot.