Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 09-25-2020, 07:39 PM
Super WAHM

Made my day/week/month. Thanks, KFC.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-28-2020, 11:49 AM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapaige View Post
I'd like to agree but someone posted the "requirements" for the bonus and I feel I made all those requirements so its a bit disconcerting that the bonus was not given to everyone who qualified.
I definitely find it unfair that the people who "qualified" to get a bonous did not all get one. I for one, signed up immediately, communicated as needed, and completed a significant amount of work. Yet I was not given a bonus. If these were the requirements, which is what the email I recieved stated, I should have received one. It's a little frustrating when I work my butt off doing this and have less than 1% error rate.
Old 09-28-2020, 01:35 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gretchen Wall-Franklin View Post
I definitely find it unfair that the people who "qualified" to get a bonous did not all get one. I for one, signed up immediately, communicated as needed, and completed a significant amount of work. Yet I was not given a bonus. If these were the requirements, which is what the email I recieved stated, I should have received one. It's a little frustrating when I work my butt off doing this and have less than 1% error rate.
I 100% agree with you and share your frustration. If you also notice this seems to be the only topic IT guy is not commenting on either.
Old 09-28-2020, 05:17 PM
PaperFree Corp/KeyForCash

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapaige View Post
I 100% agree with you and share your frustration. If you also notice this seems to be the only topic IT guy is not commenting on either.
I'm happy to assist with anything related to support, technical concerns, or the flow of work. I deal directly with with those aspects of KeyForCash, and can usually find out what's going on pretty quickly.

Anything related to pay, or in this case the one-time bonus, is not something in my wheelhouse, as that is handled by Accounting and Management teams. I saw in another thread that someone reached out to support for further information, which is definitely the way to go for those kinds of questions. Someone mentioned in that same thread that they keyed over 400,000 characters, so I imagine the threshold was several hundred thousand to qualify.

I'll be sure to pass along the desire to clearly define the targets for any future incentives. It sounds like they're going to work on something of that nature in the future, after the Lionbridge transition is fully completed.
Old 09-28-2020, 05:57 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Sincere apology

I would like to extend a sincere apology for starting this thread/posting my gratitude at receiving a bonus. It was never my intention to cause dissention among those of us who post here and I hope we can put it behind us and move on to continued keying for KFC.
Old 09-28-2020, 07:47 PM
Super WAHM

BellMom I started to post my gratitude as well then thought better of it, just for this reason. I think we all know, you meant no harm. Maybe this was a learning experience for KFC as well. Sounds to me like bonus was given to those who keyed a certain amount more than anything else. Hopefully in the future they can post special bonus projects and everyone will have a chance.
Old 09-29-2020, 06:10 AM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Your_IT_Imaging_Guy View Post
I'm happy to assist with anything related to support, technical concerns, or the flow of work. I deal directly with with those aspects of KeyForCash, and can usually find out what's going on pretty quickly.

Anything related to pay, or in this case the one-time bonus, is not something in my wheelhouse, as that is handled by Accounting and Management teams. I saw in another thread that someone reached out to support for further information, which is definitely the way to go for those kinds of questions. Someone mentioned in that same thread that they keyed over 400,000 characters, so I imagine the threshold was several hundred thousand to qualify.

I'll be sure to pass along the desire to clearly define the targets for any future incentives. It sounds like they're going to work on something of that nature in the future, after the Lionbridge transition is fully completed.
Wow! Many of us work more than this job, whether at home or outside the home.
Old 09-29-2020, 06:40 AM
WAHM Regular

Bellmom, definitely no frustration with you! I'm frustrated at the company. I definitely keyed several hundred thousand characters and did everything else stated in the email and feel I deserved a bonus as I did everything that was stated.

I just wanted to make sure you know that NONE of my frustration or anger is at or towards your posting. I appreciate it as it helps me decide where to go with the company if they have chosen to not appreciate the work I put in.

Thanks!

Last edited by Gretchen Wall-Franklin; 09-29-2020 at 06:42 AM.