Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 09-01-2020, 05:49 AM
Super WAHM

Will we see "dashboard" across the top like before? Asking because I dont see it yet.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-01-2020, 06:18 AM
WAHM Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retired in NC View Post
Will we see "dashboard" across the top like before? Asking because I dont see it yet.
Yes, it should say Key For Cash, Dashboard, Evaluations, Help and Support across the top. There is plenty of work to do. YAHOO!!!!!
Old 09-01-2020, 06:58 AM
PaperFree Corp/KeyForCash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retired in NC View Post
That likely means you have not yet been brought on board. They have let the first 150 operators who signed up to be onboarded, and should be notifying and activating more very soon. Once that happens, you should see the Dashboard as LadyMia describes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMia View Post
There is plenty of work to do. YAHOO!!!!!
​​​​​​​
Yes, we've got over 6 million snippets in the system available right now, so plenty for everyone to do.

Last edited by Your_IT_Imaging_Guy; 09-01-2020 at 07:21 AM.
Old 09-01-2020, 07:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMia View Post
I thought I read we would be paid once a month. Is this true or will we be paid every 2 weeks (or a few days after the 15th and last day of the month) like KFC used to pay us and SmartCrowd currently does.
I just received word that the intention is to be paid along a similar schedule as SmartCrowd currently does, being around the 15th and the last day of the month. If anything changes with that intention, we'll be sure to let everyone know, but that's the plan at this point.
Old 09-01-2020, 08:13 AM
WAHM Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Your_IT_Imaging_Guy View Post
I just received word that the intention is to be paid along a similar schedule as SmartCrowd currently does, being around the 15th and the last day of the month. If anything changes with that intention, we'll be sure to let everyone know, but that's the plan at this point.
I did read it that way in one section, but then when you go to the account section, it says once a month. So, I just wondered which was correct. Thanks for clarifying.

I am so enjoying all the work and the nice clear and full and non-stop snippets coming my way. WOO HOO!!!!!
Old 09-01-2020, 10:43 AM
WAHM Regular

Just FYI, I am not sure if it is my computer or Key for Cash server but I keep getting kicked out randomly.
Old 09-01-2020, 10:48 AM
Registered WAHM

So, I got the email that I'm qualified for tasks and I confirmed it and entered my info that was requested. Now on the dashboard, where it shows your name, it's showing my husband's name. Any idea why this would happen? It's always shown my name and he's never had an account with KFC, VB, or SC/LB. Any emails I've received also have my name.
Old 09-01-2020, 11:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapaige View Post
Just FYI, I am not sure if it is my computer or Key for Cash server but I keep getting kicked out randomly.
I won't be able to directly help you with this one, but please feel free to reach out to [email protected] or [email protected]. They should be able to get back to you and help troubleshoot whatever is happening. Sorry to hear you're not able to work steadily, but hopefully they'll get you running smoothly again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brittany1491 View Post
So, I got the email that I'm qualified for tasks and I confirmed it and entered my info that was requested. Now on the dashboard, where it shows your name, it's showing my husband's name. Any idea why this would happen? It's always shown my name and he's never had an account with KFC, VB, or SC/LB. Any emails I've received also have my name.
Quite bizarre! When you get a minute, please send an email to [email protected] or [email protected], and they should be able to get that straightened out.

Thanks!
Old 09-01-2020, 12:18 PM
Registered WAHM

I sent one to both email addresses, but both showed undeliverable. I didn't want to clog up the system with a support ticket because I figure it's backed up right now anyways, but maybe that's what I should do?

Thanks for your help!
Old 09-01-2020, 01:19 PM
WAHM Regular

I'm very happy to be one of the first to be onboarded to Key for Cash, but unlike Lady Mia, the snippets that I'm getting are not all beautiful and clear. I've seen a lot of scribbly ones with some good ones in between. Hopefully, they'll get better as times goes on. Thanks, IT Guy, for all the updates. It's good to be back to work.