Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 06-23-2019, 08:34 PM
WAHM Addict

Default Well looks like ...

... the well has finally run dry with the work in the queues at about 11:15 PM EST.

This was a great keying weekend. Made a pretty decent amount and have over $100 in earnings. Hoping the work will pile back up tomorrow, so I can have a nice evening of keying.

It was nice while it lasted. Anticipating that those queues will be full again tomorrow by the time I get home from the B&M job.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-25-2019, 06:40 AM
WAHM Regular

That's good to know, thanks. We were actually showing a decent amount of work still outstanding on Monday morning, so there were definitely some issues between our servers and Lionbridge.

We had decent volumes last night and are ramping up again. I still have a nice pile of work saved that we will likely send towards the end of this week. You can expect to have solid volumes again this coming weekend.
Old 06-25-2019, 01:26 PM
WAHM Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Your_IT_Imaging_Guy View Post
That's good to know, thanks. We were actually showing a decent amount of work still outstanding on Monday morning, so there were definitely some issues between our servers and Lionbridge.

We had decent volumes last night and are ramping up again. I still have a nice pile of work saved that we will likely send towards the end of this week. You can expect to have solid volumes again this coming weekend.
Woot, woot!!! Thanks for the update.

I actually had some decent volume last night. Getting ready to check the queues and hope I can key away tonight as well. Looking forward to that weekend work as well.
Old 07-02-2019, 04:32 PM
WAHM Addict

Well, looks like the well dried up again. <sniff, sniff>. I don't know what happened to all the work. Maybe because of the upcoming holiday there will be no work???!!!! Oh well it was nice while it lasted. Guess I'll have to wait until next week to get back in the groove with keying. Hoping that after the 4th work will be uploaded and available going into the weekend.
Old 07-03-2019, 08:57 AM
WAHM Regular

Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.
Old 07-03-2019, 09:03 AM
WAHM Regular

Haha, don't know how I did that. Just wanted to say that I have a little bit of data today. Don't expect any tomorrow but maybe we can get some work today.

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY EVERYONE!
Old 07-03-2019, 10:29 AM
WAHM Regular

Yeah, we queued up all our outstanding work last weekend, which you apparently keyed through completely by Monday.

We're in the process of updating one of our systems, and you've been blitzing through everything we send from our other system, so we dont have any more work to provide at the moment.

We will hopefully have work queued up this weekend, although it definitely wont be as much as last weekend.

Otherwise, at least from us, expect to have lower volumes the next few weeks. Our work may not pick up again significantly until August. Hopefully some of their other clients will fill in the gap.

Happy 4th!
Old 07-03-2019, 11:09 AM
WAHM Regular

Thank you for the update IT GUY. I wont have to waste a bunch of time, checking to see if there is any work now.
I have a strong feeling you and one other company may be their only clients.
You have been a big help to us all during this season and I have really appreciated you taking the time to inform us of what is going on or helping us get paid back when that was a problem.
Old 07-04-2019, 05:14 AM
WAHM Regular

Default HAPPY 4th of JULY!!!

I was hoping to get some work while everyone was out celebrating, but probably not going to happen. Hope everyone has a fun and safe July 4th, and let's have lots of work soon!
Old 07-05-2019, 04:05 PM
WAHM Regular

I'm only 60 cents from payout and the queues are now empty again. Darn!