Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 10-10-2017, 02:39 AM
WAHM Addict

Thumbs down Wow this is the ...

Longest drought I've seen for Lionbridge in a while. I'm still stuck under the $30 payment. I haven't even been seeing any trickles of work. This is by far the worse year. It seems it's gotten much worse workwise, since Lionbridge took over. I wonder if they are losing business or what? Something doesn't seem right. And there hasn't been any new evaluations in over a month. BAM didn't last long at all. Oh well trying to find another egg to replace this one. I don't know what happened here, but it's not good. So far doesn't look as if I will make payout again.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-10-2017, 10:49 AM
WAHM Regular

I'm currently at $3.42. It took me 2 months to make payout last time. It's very slow. By 10/15 last year, I had made over $700, for that pay period.
Old 10-10-2017, 11:23 AM
Super WAHM

Took me 6 weeks to make payout this time. Been doing this for about 7 yrs and this has been the worse year ever!
Anyone know of something similar to this please share!
Old 10-10-2017, 02:14 PM
Grand WAHM

Hoping it picks up again soon. Also, LadyMia, I hope you find another egg that you enjoy. The more eggs, the better.
Old 10-11-2017, 07:04 PM
Registered WAHM

I've been stuck at $7.21 for the past 2 months. Haven't seen any BAM since August. Been trying to find other eggs to put in my basket. Luckily I have my GAO fall contract to focus on during this drought. Usually apparel tasks show up before seasons change. Haven't seen those for quite some time, though. Hopefully, it picks up. Been with them since 2008 :/
Old 10-14-2017, 07:08 PM
WAHM Regular

I've managed to get to $11.75 but it's taken 3 months. My last payout was in July. This is definitely bad. Luckily this isn't my only egg, but I still miss the little I managed to make here.
Old 10-15-2017, 09:16 PM
WAHM Addict

I miss the money I was able to make doing the BAM and from the data entry when it was plenteous. It's going on month two that I haven't been able to make payout. I won't be making it again this pay period either. This is why I feel they should just pay us whatever we make, especially if there are going to be long drought periods like this. In fact, I feel that when there is not enough work for us to make payout after 2 pay periods, that they should just pay us whatever is on our accounts as long as it is at least $5. Who knows when they will have enough work for us to get to payout.
Old 10-15-2017, 10:50 PM
Super WAHM

Talking

It's too bad it's so slow right now. I think when Lionbridge Smart Crowd took over "Key For Cash" that reduced the amount of work available. I have been thinking about doing something else from home. Maybe captioning? I heard they pay well if you like to type. Hopefully, things will pick up by the time tax season rolls around.
Old 10-16-2017, 02:37 AM
WAHM Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamond100 View Post
It's too bad it's so slow right now. I think when Lionbridge Smart Crowd took over "Key For Cash" that reduced the amount of work available. I have been thinking about doing something else from home. Maybe captioning? I heard they pay well if you like to type. Hopefully, things will pick up by the time tax season rolls around.
I would LOVE to do captioning,but it's hard to get into if you don't already have experience. I tried taking a captioning test once, but it was hard to grasp the concept without virutal hands-on training. They gave instructions, but they were confusing. If you know of any easy company to get on with, please share.

Happy Monday all.
Old 10-23-2017, 10:59 AM
WAHM Regular

I have been able to get paid once a month. There seems to be work throughout the mornings until about 3pm every day.