Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > Work-At-Home Professions > Web & Office > VirtualBee (formerly KeyForCash)

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 08-03-2017, 01:25 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Thumbs down Wow No ...

WHAM, BAM or thank you ma'am. No work at all.

I guess we've hit the slow season with the data entry again. And there is no other work either. ~ sigh~ Had hoped there would at least be some BAM. I sure hope they add other evaluations soon. Something where they get a high volume of work that will keep us busy 24/7. I can dream can't I?
Sponsored Links
Old 08-03-2017, 02:22 PM
WAHM Regular

Ugh I made a whopping 23 cents yesterday and nothing today. I hope it picks up soon.
Old 08-03-2017, 06:55 PM
Super WAHM

Nothing here either. Strange. But I guess it is what it is.
Old 08-03-2017, 07:33 PM
Grand WAHM

When things get slow at one site I focus on other things. I hope it picks up soon too.
Old 08-04-2017, 03:36 PM
WAHM Regular

Angry Bam

I took the evaluation for BAM & got 100% on one & 70% on the other. I have yet to see any work though. How long does it take to see the work? Did I pass or not? Customer service is no help. When I asked a question, it sounded like they thought I was a new person wanting to work for them, when I told them I was already working for them, I pretty much got the same reply. How hard is it to get a straight answer?!
Old 08-04-2017, 04:34 PM
WAHM Regular

I also got 100% for BAM, but I guess the acceptance window was very small, as I took the test on the night after it was available and haven't seen it.

Unfortunately, I'm not surprised that it's slowing down, considering how much it dried up this time last year. Oh well! Hopefully it's not as bad this time.

From what I've seen people say about the customer service, they usually reply with a canned answer, so it seems they're either confused or won't give a straight answer. What's the point of trying to contact them if they won't help?
Old 08-05-2017, 08:19 AM
WAHM Regular

Haven't seen any BAM, but there's been non-stop BAM Advanced for several days.
Old 08-05-2017, 05:23 PM
WAHM Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vampchick View Post
Haven't seen any BAM, but there's been non-stop BAM Advanced for several days.
Wow that's great for you. I guess there's non-stop of that, because I don't think many people passed the advance. So you're among the fortunate few. Enjoy.
Old 08-06-2017, 07:21 AM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMia View Post
Wow that's great for you. I guess there's non-stop of that, because I don't think many people passed the advance. So you're among the fortunate few. Enjoy.
Normally the BAM Advanced only shows up for a day or so & then it's gone. So, this week has been nice. Of course, since it's summer, family & I have been out & about doing stuff & I haven't been home to work as much as I would like, ha.