Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 07-15-2016, 11:42 PM
Super WAHM

What a nice surprise. I was quite a ways from making payout and when I looked at my total, I thought there was some kind of crazy mistake. Then I read the announcement and I was mildly shocked. Glad they were nice enough to pay a retroactive credit. This is great news!!! Thank you, TheSmartCrowd/Lionbridge for the adjustment.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-16-2016, 07:18 AM
WAHM Addict

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by viwiz View Post
What a nice surprise. I was quite a ways from making payout and when I looked at my total, I thought there was some kind of crazy mistake. Then I read the announcement and I was mildly shocked. Glad they were nice enough to pay a retroactive credit. This is great news!!! Thank you, TheSmartCrowd/Lionbridge for the adjustment.
Yes, I couldn't believe my amount either. But I was very pleased with it. It is VERY NICE indeed.

The amount signifies to me that this problem must have been happening for quite some time. Love that they made it retroactive as well. Very fair and decent of them. Can't wait until they send out the payment emails. Seeing my new balance was like CHRISTMAS in July. Really wasn't expecting that much. I thought maybe $10 or $15 at most.

Happy Saturday All!!!
Old 07-16-2016, 10:47 AM
WAHM Regular

I also thought it would be just a few dollars, enough to make payout. I was so shocked when I read my payment. I doubt it happens very often that a company would own up to their mistake and then pay retroactively for it, so I really appreciate that. Thank you, Lionbridge!
Old 07-18-2016, 03:59 AM
Time Lord

Wow! I don't post in here often, but I had to for this. I'm so glad they saw their mistake, because I missed payout and was really bummed. But to add THAT much retroactively is just amazing. This is going to be a nice payout!
Old 07-18-2016, 05:14 AM
WAHM Regular

Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Old 07-18-2016, 07:54 AM
WAHM Regular

Default Today's Virtualbee

This is not good. I have been typing away and my total balance stays at 0.00. Is this happening to anyone else? Has anyone emailed them about this?
Old 07-18-2016, 02:36 PM
WAHM Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booth View Post
This is not good. I have been typing away and my total balance stays at 0.00. Is this happening to anyone else? Has anyone emailed them about this?
I just started keying this evening & yes I noticed the same thing that when you are in a work type, it isn't calculating our balance in the top right hand corner. However it does calculate on the account balance page. So, as long as it is recorded somewhere on the page I'm not worried. I'm sure we'll be paid. I did like seeing my balance in the top right, but I'm not sure what's wrong with it. I guess another glitch. I haven't emailed them about it yet. I'll give it another day & hopefully someone else has contacted them & they will fix it by tomorrow.