Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 01-30-2016, 10:23 AM
Super WAHM

It picked up for me on Thursday as well. Friday I worked during the day and I also had to get in and out of queues to get work. Then Friday evening I looked and there were snippets available so I got in a queue for about an hour and a half with NONSTOP snippets. I got too tired to continue after 16,824 keystrokes so I logged out. I had already worked alot during the day so I was drained. It was odd that in the evening it was steady with no in and out stuff. It was like no one was tending the pot.

Just glad it is starting to be better than it was. I was sitting Wednesday needing just over $3 to make payout and now I have a nice pay coming from the last 2 days.

Hope everyone else is getting in on the action as well.

Last edited by viwiz; 01-30-2016 at 10:28 AM.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-30-2016, 09:38 PM
Super WAHM

Wink

Glad to hear everyone is getting work and making money! I could of kept going on Friday evening but I had to do other things. My snippets weren't always consistent either but the work would always come back after 30 seconds or so and I could continue. I was satisfied with the amount I earned the last two days. I was so happy to earn some money the last few days. Here's to more work in the coming weeks. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!
Old 02-01-2016, 03:01 PM
Super WAHM

It's not saying there's no more work after every couple snippets for you?
Old 02-01-2016, 04:35 PM
WAHM Addict

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotAMomJohn View Post
It's not saying there's no more work after every couple snippets for you?
It's doing that for me & it's a real pain in the butt to work this way. It's taking me 15 to 20 mins just to make 23 cents. No thanks. Can't work like that. I need for there to be more in these queues of work. This is really ridiculous the way these queues only have 1 to 3 snippets in them. REALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!????? Can't make any cash like this.
Old 02-01-2016, 08:25 PM
Super WAHM

It's like an IV drip ... very very slow. It can drive a person nuts to sit here and spend all day to get less than a dollar.
Old 02-02-2016, 03:06 AM
WAHM Addict

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by viwiz View Post
It's like an IV drip ... very very slow. It can drive a person nuts to sit here and spend all day to get less than a dollar.
LOL, It hasn't been quite that bad for me, but it is bad. I just keyed for about 1 1/2 hours this morning before going to my brick & mortar. It took me that long to get a little over 10,000 keystrokes. That's only about $3 for more than an hour's work. I can usually get to $5.50 or $6, when I can get non-stop work for an hour.

So, it seems they may have found a way to force us to make less per hour than we used to. It's obvious the work load has picked up. Just don't know why we can't get longer queues of work. Not sure how much longer I'm going to do this. Making less than $5 or $6 an hour is not worth it for me. Working like this is the pits.

Hope this changes soon.

Last edited by LadyMia; 02-02-2016 at 03:07 AM.