Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 03-26-2015, 10:50 AM
Super WAHM

Haven't been here in quite a while . . . have been getting on VB every day for the past week or so and have seen very little work.

Just checked out VB's FB page as I hadn't seen anything from there lately in my newsfeed. It's pretty obvious there have been some negative comments made that have been deleted, i.e., total number of comments is more than what you can actually see. Too bad VB can't let both sides of the coin be shown on their page. Oh well . . .

And sorry to see there are still issues w/pay. I haven't made payout in months -- am sitting at $17 and some change right now . . .
Sponsored Links
Old 03-26-2015, 12:17 PM
WAHM Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by berly57 View Post
Haven't been here in quite a while . . . have been getting on VB every day for the past week or so and have seen very little work.

Just checked out VB's FB page as I hadn't seen anything from there lately in my newsfeed. It's pretty obvious there have been some negative comments made that have been deleted, i.e., total number of comments is more than what you can actually see. Too bad VB can't let both sides of the coin be shown on their page. Oh well . . .

And sorry to see there are still issues w/pay. I haven't made payout in months -- am sitting at $17 and some change right now . . .
Wow, that's rough when that happens. I've been able to get some work & make payout the last few weeks, but barely making payout. Haven't been able to make any real decent checks. I hope you'll be able to get something to reach payout. I know what a bummer it is be halfway there & your $ seems stuck.

I didn't know they had an FB page. Yes, they should just let all comments stay, not just the good ones. Yep, I'm waiting on a check that should have been here by now. Probably won't get it until next week or so.

Last edited by LadyMia; 03-26-2015 at 12:18 PM.
Old 04-01-2015, 07:08 AM
Super WAHM

Default Facebook

When WAHM forum was down I thought to check on FB to see if they might have posted some info on why there wasn't any work. Work is definitely not what it use to be. I'm sure they outsource as much as possible, since its done cheaper, and then those in the US get the leftovers! The days of there being work 24/7 is long gone it appears. I've been searching for years for work similar to VB, but doesn't seem to be anything (that's free to join anway).
Old 04-01-2015, 10:24 AM
Super WAHM

A friend of mine posted something earlier today on VB's facebook page, not there now (Imagine that!)
Old 04-13-2015, 12:42 PM
Registered WAHM

Default check issues solved

hi everyone! I am new to this site but have been a member of Virtual Bee for several years. I have had no problems with them up until recently when I had a check lost in the mail. I sent them an email and it was responded to the next day. They issued me another check which I received today . It took 2 weeks to get it but they run on a net 30 day schedule anyway so if you get actual checks in the mail they can sometimes take a while . I signed up for direct deposit though . I havent gotten paid like that yet . This week will be my first time with direct deposit. The work has been kind of slow lately but I log on early in the morning and am usually able to find about 2 hours straight . I llive in Indiana , dont know if location is a factor or not. Anyone else having trouble?