Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 11-28-2011, 10:07 AM
Registered WAHM

Default Can you check accuracy

IS there anyway to check your accuracy?
Sponsored Links
Old 11-30-2011, 10:38 AM
Founder of WAH Stars

No, I wish there was. That is the only issue I have with working for KFC. The only way to check accuracy is to do the math yourself.
Old 11-30-2011, 12:58 PM
Registered WAHM

Thanks! It doesn't seem fair especially when they are firing people for low accuracy. Thanks for your help!
Old 12-02-2011, 03:01 PM
Founder of WAH Stars

Talking

Yes I know. However, I am starting to think that was a mistake for a lot of people. Many did not get put under review and were let go. This can happen to anyone if you have low accuracy. But, I would hope they would notify people and let them know about it before giving them the axe.

I got the horrible email but when I went to check the test was there. So I thought to myself what is it going to hurt to re-take it. I did and got a 100% on the first try.

So I emailed them back to let them know that I had never been under review before and re-took there test with a 100%. I also took the time to thank them for the opportunity and to voice my opinion about not being notified of there being an issue with my accuracy.

The next day I was reinstated. So to anyone that can retake the test do so because I think they are going to need all the people they can get during tax season!

I'm thankful for having the opportunity to work again for them and don't want to risk having an issue this time so anytime I have a problem with their system I'm going to email them and tell them about it. Even though they might not reply I'm sure they are getting the emails.

Good luck with keying!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunshine2515 View Post
Thanks! It doesn't seem fair especially when they are firing people for low accuracy. Thanks for your help!