Anyone Recently Hired?

You're on Page 4 of 6
Go to
  • I worked for them about a year ago, but then things got hectic here, and since it was just something I did for side income I left it sit too long and was deactivated(rightfully so). Now things have calmed down here a bit and I was wanting to get started back up with them, I've reapplied as of last week, with 100% percentile, but I've not heard anything back from them yet.

I figure either I won't, since my account was deactivated due to inactivity or I may but they are taking the last couple weeks of the year off.

Either way good luck to all of us applying!! It really is a lot of fun

ADK
  • Has anyone gotten hired this year? I just took the test and got in the 99th percentile.
  • Quote: Has anyone gotten hired this year? I just took the test and got in the 99th percentile.
    I just sent them an email. I took the test back around the middle of Oct and was in the 99th percentile. From what I have read some people have been hired that took the test after me so looks like I need to send them a friendly reminder lol.
  • Well, I am sitting on 100th percentile and it has been more than 2 weeks I didn't get an invitation When I sent them an e-mail they replied they have set a certain percentile score after which they start hiring. Well, obviously there can not be a higher percentile than 100th...seems like they don't even read the question or the e-mail completely..should I wait more..or what? I was very excited when I scored 100th percentile in my 2nd attempt
  • Haven't been hired yet!
    I apply for the key for cash in the beginning of the month and still haven't heard anything. I'm at 99% and tired of taking the test, I was woundering is it worth taking the test and not hearing anything from key for cash.
  • If i were u i would email them and let them know i am still interested.
  • They don't hire every single person that applies. If they don't have open positions then they're not going to contact you, no matter how long you wait. It took me months of patience to get hired.
  • Quote: I apply for the key for cash in the beginning of the month and still haven't heard anything. I'm at 99% and tired of taking the test, I was woundering is it worth taking the test and not hearing anything from key for cash.
    woundering? That won't help you spelling that way... lolol...
  • Quote: They don't hire every single person that applies. If they don't have open positions then they're not going to contact you, no matter how long you wait. It took me months of patience to get hired.
    And for pennies a day............... it is NOT A REAL JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just so all know.
  • Quote: And for pennies a day............... it is NOT A REAL JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just so all know.
    Well those real checks I've rec'vd (last 5 weeks) totaling @ $630.00 sure have helped me pay some real bills. LOL