Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 12-31-2011, 02:04 PM
WAHM Regular

I worked for them about a year ago, but then things got hectic here, and since it was just something I did for side income I left it sit too long and was deactivated(rightfully so). Now things have calmed down here a bit and I was wanting to get started back up with them, I've reapplied as of last week, with 100% percentile, but I've not heard anything back from them yet.

I figure either I won't, since my account was deactivated due to inactivity or I may but they are taking the last couple weeks of the year off.

Either way good luck to all of us applying!! It really is a lot of fun

ADK
Sponsored Links
Old 01-24-2012, 07:45 AM
Banned

Has anyone gotten hired this year? I just took the test and got in the 99th percentile.
Old 01-24-2012, 07:59 AM
Awesome WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennWith2Ns View Post
Has anyone gotten hired this year? I just took the test and got in the 99th percentile.
I just sent them an email. I took the test back around the middle of Oct and was in the 99th percentile. From what I have read some people have been hired that took the test after me so looks like I need to send them a friendly reminder lol.
Old 01-28-2012, 02:15 PM
Registered WAHM

Well, I am sitting on 100th percentile and it has been more than 2 weeks I didn't get an invitation When I sent them an e-mail they replied they have set a certain percentile score after which they start hiring. Well, obviously there can not be a higher percentile than 100th...seems like they don't even read the question or the e-mail completely..should I wait more..or what? I was very excited when I scored 100th percentile in my 2nd attempt
Old 01-28-2012, 07:58 PM
Registered WAHM

Default Haven't been hired yet!

I apply for the key for cash in the beginning of the month and still haven't heard anything. I'm at 99% and tired of taking the test, I was woundering is it worth taking the test and not hearing anything from key for cash.
Old 01-28-2012, 09:18 PM
WAHM Regular

If i were u i would email them and let them know i am still interested.
Old 01-28-2012, 11:09 PM
WAHM Regular

They don't hire every single person that applies. If they don't have open positions then they're not going to contact you, no matter how long you wait. It took me months of patience to get hired.
Old 01-28-2012, 11:28 PM
Super WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
I apply for the key for cash in the beginning of the month and still haven't heard anything. I'm at 99% and tired of taking the test, I was woundering is it worth taking the test and not hearing anything from key for cash.
woundering? That won't help you spelling that way... lolol...
Old 01-28-2012, 11:31 PM
Super WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmkstar View Post
They don't hire every single person that applies. If they don't have open positions then they're not going to contact you, no matter how long you wait. It took me months of patience to get hired.
And for pennies a day............... it is NOT A REAL JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just so all know.
Old 01-29-2012, 10:33 AM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambb View Post
And for pennies a day............... it is NOT A REAL JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just so all know.
Well those real checks I've rec'vd (last 5 weeks) totaling @ $630.00 sure have helped me pay some real bills. LOL