Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 06-22-2011, 06:55 PM
Registered WAHM

Default Anyone sick of this joke of a job???

Images have been terrible. You key for 3 hours and get about an hours worth of keystrokes in because every image is 1 character or blank or garbage.

Thats if there is even anything to key!

I think I'm done with it, Im not even paying for the electricity im using to type at this point.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-22-2011, 11:52 PM
WAHM Fanatic

I feel ya.. I'm so done with them.. for the last several months, I have had to contact them to resend EACH check.. I have NEVER received any checks on time. Plus after the 30 days have passed, they wait another 2 weeks to respond back and say their resending it. I typed my last number 2 weeks ago... now I'm waiting for the 30 days to be up so that I can request my last check be resent....
Old 06-23-2011, 06:47 AM
WAHM Regular

They have definitely gone down hill from what they used to be. I went through about four different pay cuts and then finally quit them on the last go round when they dropped it to 30 cents per 1000. Unfortunately, I now have to do transcription, which I do not enjoy, but at least it pays on time and I can make some money.
Old 06-23-2011, 03:42 PM
WAHM Regular

Yeah I'm ready to throw in the towel too. It's just not worth it. Maybe if they lose enough good typist they will take notice and up the rate, but I doubt it. I too and going back to transcribing. The pay is much better and at least they pay ON TIME! I was just tired to doing transcription, but I've had enough of a break. I still only want to do those that allow me to work 24/7 so there is no stress of a deadline. I turned down working with one company where the work involved transcribing police reports and witness statements. It's very interesting work and the pay is good, but they required a turnaround deadline. I already have a day job as a legal secretary so that didn't sit well with me. So I'll work on the others. Sooo long KFC!
Old 06-24-2011, 07:04 AM
WAHM Regular

I haven't made payout since the beginning of May. I've been trying to work a few hours every day and am still sitting at $25.19! I would love to find something that pays better than this but find sorting through all of the listings is overwhelming. Feeling very frustrated.
Old 06-24-2011, 11:45 AM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2girls0309 View Post
I haven't made payout since the beginning of May. I've been trying to work a few hours every day and am still sitting at $25.19! I would love to find something that pays better than this but find sorting through all of the listings is overwhelming. Feeling very frustrated.
Have you tried doing any of the projects on Amazon Turk? There is a variety of work there.
Old 06-26-2011, 08:55 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lbuford View Post
Have you tried doing any of the projects on Amazon Turk? There is a variety of work there.
Amazon Turk sucks imo. The amount of time to complete so many tasks to earn so little money is ridiculous. Unless you know another language like Arabic or Japanese which pay decent for each task, you are not gonna earn that much money from Amazon Turk.
Old 06-26-2011, 09:26 PM
Super WAHM

Default Re: Sick of this joke of a job...

To everyone in this forum, I am very sorry to hear you are so frustrated with your work! It definitely sounds like you are not getting the pay you deserve for your time. If ANY of you are interested in finding out more about other WAHM jobs that will help you actually make money please message me! I would be more than happy to help you find an opportunity that is fit for you! Best wishes ladies! I truly hope you find something you love and that makes you a success!

Sincerely,
Tina Martin
Old 06-27-2011, 03:14 PM
WAHM Regular

I've heard months back that this was kind of a "sham" of sorts. Real shaky pay outs etc.
Old 06-27-2011, 10:11 PM
Super WAHM

I have found the pay to be slow but I have received checks. Right now I am waiting on 2 checks and I didn't make payout this week. It has slowed down alot. This should not be called a "job" but instead a "pasttime" because you definitely can't make a decent wage to live on. The pay is incredibly low but it helped me out when I needed to have some cash to buy a few groceries and get gas in my car.