Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 05-25-2011, 04:34 AM
WAHM Regular

Default work?

where is all of the work. this week is so different from last week. what happened to all the work?
Sponsored Links
Old 06-17-2011, 03:18 PM
Awesome WAHM

It tends to fluctuate ... some weeks there will be a lot and other weeks the pickin's are pretty slim.
Old 06-17-2011, 03:34 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by aprilbrown101 View Post
where is all of the work. this week is so different from last week. what happened to all the work?
What time are you logging on? I've had plenty of work this week also.
Old 06-18-2011, 06:57 AM
Awesome WAHM

I've had a lot of work as well. I took people's advice and log in in the morning from 8 am-12 noon mostly. I even had work around 4pm - 5 pm one day this past week. Thanks for all those who helped me to figure this out. I made my 2nd payout because of it. For now, I'm wanting to cash out every 2 weeks. Eventually, I will be cashing out every week.
Old 06-18-2011, 09:57 AM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmhwahm View Post
I even had work around 4pm - 5 pm one day this past week.
So did I. It's too bad they don't have work on the weekend. I guess they work M-F like the rest of us. I wonder how they use all the information, especially since I seem to be typing the same information over and over.
Old 06-18-2011, 10:32 AM
WAHM Regular

I had a bit (small bit, though it was still there) of work last night from around 8pm to 1030 pm eastern time. That really surprised me for a Friday night this time of the year. Just keep logging in to check, that's what I do, and maybe we can start a "Night and Weekend Work" thread that I can pop on and let you all know if I find work in the evenings or weekends. I'm not really too worried about too many people logging on at once, because we're all in this together!
Old 06-19-2011, 08:31 AM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by callahancn View Post
I had a bit (small bit, though it was still there) of work last night from around 8pm to 1030 pm eastern time. That really surprised me for a Friday night this time of the year. Just keep logging in to check, that's what I do, and maybe we can start a "Night and Weekend Work" thread that I can pop on and let you all know if I find work in the evenings or weekends. I'm not really too worried about too many people logging on at once, because we're all in this together!
Sounds good to me.
Old 06-19-2011, 11:05 AM
Awesome WAHM

That's nice of you to offer to do that callahancn. We are all in this together and it's great to help each other out like that.
Old 06-19-2011, 11:38 AM
WAHM Regular

Ok, since I log on in the evenings (and usually leave it logged in while I do quicktate) I'll pop on here and and make that post as soon as any substantial "off hour" work is up. I may not say anything if it is just little 5 or 6 snippet strings, but if I get a good string, I'll let you all know.
Old 06-19-2011, 03:11 PM
Super WAHM

If you get a good string and everyone pops on, won't that take it down to 5 or 6 strings here and there because a good number of people are on? Just curious if that's how it works ...