Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 02-25-2011, 12:31 PM
Registered WAHM

Default Pay Rate

I am just starting with KFC at .20 per 1,000. What determines when you increase to .40 per 1,000?
Sponsored Links
Old 02-25-2011, 12:48 PM
WAHM Regular

There is no increase, sorry. It is a miserable rate but people are keying for it so they will never increase it. It has only gone down in the past.
Old 03-03-2011, 08:00 AM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by FingersOfFlame View Post
It went up for me for like a week, was so nice!

back down to .20 and wondering what is the point, Im not even sure if I'm covering the electricity cost, lol.
It went up only because they made some changes on the website and it was a software fluke or human oversight.
Old 03-04-2011, 09:36 AM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by FingersOfFlame View Post
Guess I wont be keying any then, I can make more begging for quarters on the street corner.
Too funny .

I have to put this on the "back-burner" as well. There is probably a long list of reasons why, but the main reasons are that it takes far too long to reach payout at .20 along with not being able to see what the unconfirmed errors are. (Other than typos, I can't correct what I don't know is an error)

It is also very discouraging doing the same work for lesser pay.
Old 03-04-2011, 06:13 PM
Registered WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by enelad View Post
Too funny .

I have to put this on the "back-burner" as well. There is probably a long list of reasons why, but the main reasons are that it takes far too long to reach payout at .20 along with not being able to see what the unconfirmed errors are. (Other than typos, I can't correct what I don't know is an error)

It is also very discouraging doing the same work for lesser pay.
I agree, I don't understand why we can't see the errors we are making, we could be so much more accurate if we could see exactly what we are doing wrong. There is no way that I am making as many errors as the uncomfirmed count....I would like to see what those uncomfirmed counts are. I wish I had something else to go to right now but I really don't so Im stuck here hoping they don't fire me for mistakes I don't even know I;m making...I know its not much money but it pays my gas money for the week.
Old 03-05-2011, 11:28 PM
Registered WAHM

I also agree. I'm typing along feeling like, "Hey, I'm doing pretty well. Very little typos (in my opinion) or maybe even no typos and then I see the unconfirmed count and Whoaa! There would most definitely be less errors or typos or whatever if we knew exactly why something we typed was considered unconfirmed or typed incorrectly.
Old 03-07-2011, 08:51 AM
WAHM Regular

Unconfirmed doesn't necessarily mean there are errors. I believe that it just means that the data hasn't been verified yet.