Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 02-22-2011, 12:13 AM
Super WAHM

Default all newbies

Ok you were hired at the 20 cent rate.. and as long as you continue to key at that rate you will be paid that rate. Maybe if you don't key at that rate they will raise it, because they will see not enough keyers will key for that amount. They had a trial period for that a while back and none of us keyers that have keyed for a while wouldn't key for that amount. But the newer keyers did.. Sooooooo that's what happened. No offense but common sense says if you key for that amount then they think they can get away with it. And they will continue on with it. So please stop complaining about the rate, if you want to key for that amount.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-22-2011, 10:06 AM
WAHM Regular

I've tried that not keying tactic for the last year and a half, it doesn't work. I made $15 in a year, just because I was keying just enough to hopefully keep my acct open. Thought maybe over time they might increase, but after more than a year, I figure it's not happening. I'm all open to other suggestions. Not keying is not the answer. As far as the complaining, ya really can't blame anybody. Even the .40 people have agreed it's ridiculous. Just don't read if you don't want.
Old 02-22-2011, 10:33 AM
WAHM Regular

The rate you are paid is what it is. Your agreement states that you can either work for them or not, they really don't care one way or another. That being the case, I'm afraid that I have to agree this time with bambb that there really is no point in continuing on these numerous threads complaining about the pay rate. I don't the purpose of the forum is to serve as a place to ***** about something that isn't going to change. Move on.
Old 02-22-2011, 10:41 AM
WAHM Regular

The purpose I assume is to ask questions and discuss concerns. And, that rate is a concern for people who sign on, work, and realize how truly low it is. As long as they are hiring, you will see those kind of comments being made. Nothing can be done about that either.
Old 02-22-2011, 10:45 AM
WAHM Regular

I suppose you are right, but the real purpose of this forum is to HELP each other and try to network and keep morale UP, not drag it down, and that is all that the complaints accomplish. I have been with KFC since 2007 and can tell you that we have all experienced several cuts in the pay rate in that time. You just have to accept it, or move on and work for someone else. On the other hand, we are all here to assist you with any questions you might have regarding the work and will try to help.
Old 02-22-2011, 10:52 AM
WAHM Regular

You make a very good point. Its just so hard to keep that morale up with pay cuts and the lack of work, system issues' etc. I just think we need to be polite to each other and I didn't feel like a thread dedicated to telling people to "get over" the amount they are paid was necessary. I've seen monetary complaints from .40 people too. We should all feel like we can post without being ridiculed and basically told to shut up and unfortunately thats how it came across. I've only made a few comments (not new threads) in the last year and a half regarding pay so I am not sure why this bugged me so much. I just know how the lesser paid people feel, and I don't think anyone should feel like they can't say how they feel just because someone with senior member under their name told them "move on" I hope I am making sense. Thanks.
Old 02-22-2011, 10:57 AM
WAHM Regular

You are making perfect sense. Unfortunately, on this forum, sometimes the threads become repetitive and spiral downward to where it really does just become complaining. At that point, it sometimes helps to say okay, enough. My intent was not to tell anyone to "shut up", but rather to remind that it was an exercise in futility to spend our time on the subject.
Old 02-22-2011, 11:10 AM
WAHM Regular

Thank for understanding. Pay isn't really the only repetitive issue here when you consider it. I guess it just happens when they are constantly hiring new people and those people come here looking for help or a place to vent to people who understand. Oh well, if theyd give up some work for us we wouldnt have time to come here and complain.