Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Closed Thread

Old 04-01-2018, 06:32 PM
Registered WAHM

Default Virtual assistant work viability?

Hello all,

I was wondering if there was a high enough demand for virtual assistant work to make it a viable option for me.

I recently looked into working with VirtualMissFriday with more interest, but wondered if there would be a high enough return for the time spent training.

Does anyone here work consistently as a VA?

I am also wondering if I should place VA work as a primary or secondary source of income.

Thanks in advance,

Sammi:-)
Sponsored Links
Old 04-10-2018, 10:55 PM
Registered WAHM

Default RE: Virtual Assistant work Viability?

Hello! I have been working virtually for 4 years as an Executive Administrator/Operations Manager online from home. There is definitely a financial benefit to doing this. I have become our major income earner. When joining websites such as freelancer and upwork, as a new contractor there are fees associated with your earnings and unless you join an agency on upwork under someone who has exceptional ratings, you may need to start out taking low paying jobs but eventually they pay off.

I do use Upwork, but I also branched off and, using my upwork recommendations, I started my own business, Creative Remote Solutions, providing local business with virtual workers.

Sarah.H
Old 04-11-2018, 06:09 AM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammi:-) View Post
Hello all,

I was wondering if there was a high enough demand for virtual assistant work to make it a viable option for me.

I recently looked into working with VirtualMissFriday with more interest, but wondered if there would be a high enough return for the time spent training.

Does anyone here work consistently as a VA?

I am also wondering if I should place VA work as a primary or secondary source of income.

Thanks in advance,

Sammi:-)
Yes, I own my own VA company and I have been working in the industry since 2008.
Old 06-06-2018, 02:18 AM
Registered WAHM

Default Virtual Assistant Services

Hey , I have been working as a virtual assistant for past many yrs and I think that it is good source of income if you come in contact with well established companies.
Old 06-20-2018, 03:14 AM
Registered WAHM

It takes time to build up your clients (or experience, connections), but eventually it's worht it, I think. But it's like anywhere else - more experience and connections you have, more money you can get.

Closed Thread