Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 06-05-2012, 06:24 PM
WAHM Veteran

Default Favorites

Now that we've had a month to settle in with Velata have you found a favorite yet? A favorite variety of chocolate? Your favorite dipper? Additional ways to use our chocolates?

Angle food cake and pretzels with milk chocolate seem to be our house favorites for fondue. We've also been going through quite a bit of white chocolate making "White Trash" - which is our own mix of trail mix/nuts and bolts - chex cereal, cheerios, pretzels, dried cranberries or raisins, nuts & m&ms, coated in melted Velata White Chocolate. Good snack to have in a zip lock bag.

I have some team members who melt the chocolate in their fondue then pour it over ice cream. Even though it's warmer summer weather, we're still finding ways to enjoy our melted chocolates.

A few teachers also received fondues and packs of chocolates as end of year Thank You gifts.

How are you enjoying Velata?
Sponsored Links
Old 06-06-2012, 06:35 AM
WAHM Fanatic

Caramel Milk Chocolate is the favorite here although it doesn't matter which flavor is out. It disappears quickly! Marshmallows, bananas, strawberries & mini Nilla Wafers seem to be the favorite dippers. We tried gummy bears & that was surprisingly good!
Old 06-06-2012, 07:33 AM
WAHM Fanatic

I love White Trash and make it every year at Christmas time! I will have to try it with Velata
We love the Caramel Milk here also. Love it with bananas & mini Nutter Butter cookies. Golden Oreos are yummy too!
Old 06-09-2012, 10:08 PM
Super WAHM

Oh man! I love the Caramel Milk with bananas. I have never loved chocolate so much. Also, so happy to see Velata has it's own little thread!
Old 06-22-2012, 03:07 AM
WAHM Regular

Default Favorites

I love the Caramel Milk with bananas.
Old 07-01-2012, 08:07 PM
Awesome WAHM

I have been still trying them all. Hard to pick one as my favorite. But I know I will be doing strawberries dipped in the white and then in blue sugar for the 4th!