Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 12-30-2015, 07:08 AM
Registered WAHM

Default New Year

Hi, ladies! Happy New Year! I'm very seriously considering enrollment at the end of January. I am just drooling over the welcome kit products. My problem is that I'm also expecting a baby in February so my time in the first few months would be very limited. I'm confident I could meet the $200 requirement to remain an active consultant. But WHAT IF I can't? Do I owe any portion of the welcome kit above what I initially paid? Also, if I find its too much with a baby and don't continue, can I sign up again later? Lastly, if I start at the end of January, am I shooting myself in the foot if I can't host parties and take advantage of the Start Swell program - or would I be better off waiting to enroll when I'm able to really get into it? I just REALLY want that kit! Lol. And I'm ok with my business coasting until my baby is a bit older. Just want to make sure there aren't consequences I'm not considering. Thanks in advance!!
Sponsored Links
Old 12-30-2015, 07:10 AM
Registered WAHM

Default Oh!

And how early can I see the entire new catalog to assess if this is something I really want to do?
Old 01-03-2016, 07:02 PM
WAHM Regular

Hey! I sent you info in a private message. It was easier that way.. Did you get it?
Old 01-04-2016, 07:37 AM
Registered WAHM

Default I want in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alohajk View Post
And how early can I see the entire new catalog to assess if this is something I really want to do?
Can you send me the new info also I am on the fence if I want to join by the 20th of this month or wait.
Old 01-04-2016, 06:55 PM
WAHM Master

Sorry

I am just now seeing this. Hopefully you have gotten the info you wanted.

At this point, we are in the incentive period for Ready Set Sell (incentive where current consultants earn new Spring products) so I would advise you to wait until the 21st to join if you want to join. The new kit will be available then. The current products in the current kit, most will carryover but the business supplies will be the Fall Business Supplies.

Your first 4 months are your StartSwell period which is an incentive where you can earn additional Spring Products. There are 8 kits to choose from. Every month you sell at least $600 (per 30 days) you can choose a kit. This is how the company helps new consultants build up their kits. There is no penalty if you don't hit the $600.

Once you join, you have 3 months to sell your $200. What I tell people is the easiest way to do it is to sell $70 per month (2-3 orders). This way you never have to worry about going inactive. It is a rolling 3 months after your first initial enrollment. Meaning that at the end of EACH month, the company will look back at your sales for the last 3 months and you must have sold $200 total in the last 3 months. This confuses people sometimes thinking that they have a full 3 months to get the $200. And you do but it creates problems sometimes with ladies forgetting their orders have dropped off. The company usually sends out reminders to ladies who are at risk of going inactive. I send them out to my team as well so they know if they are at risk as well. But for the most part, I advise that if they sell $70 per month, they never are at risk of going inactive. Just a soft goal to shoot for.

Hope this helps!
Leanne
Old 01-04-2016, 06:58 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mjfarm View Post
Can you send me the new info also I am on the fence if I want to join by the 20th of this month or wait.
Yes I can! Sending it now!!
Old 01-06-2016, 10:03 AM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mjfarm View Post
Do you get my message?
Old 01-18-2016, 01:08 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by babychic View Post
Hey! I sent you info in a private message. It was easier that way.. Did you get it?

Can you send me the info as well?
Old 01-18-2016, 10:15 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Privatemf View Post
Sure thing!
Old 01-18-2016, 10:22 PM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Privatemf View Post
Just sent it let me know if you receive it or not.