Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 09-04-2015, 03:18 PM
WAHM Regular

Default Joined

I faxed the forms in to the main office today!! I'm super excited about getting started!! What are somethings I need to be doing? How long will it take for me to be put in the system? Did I mention I super excited?!!!??! Also pretty nervous what is my next step??
Sponsored Links
Old 09-04-2015, 05:28 PM
WAHM Addict

Congratulations!

The offices will be closed on Monday for Labor Day, not sure how fast they'll get you in the system before then. It didn't take long when I signed up, though, so hopefully it won't for you either.

You should probably touch base with your sponsor and see what kind of advice she has for you. Depending on your experience with the products and how close you live, she may be able to let you see some of the exciting new fall products and give you a catalog or two to help you get started.

I'm fortunate to live about 20 minutes from mine and she makes small packets of material, catalogs, fliers, etc. that we can buy a little at a time for $5 each instead of paying full price for larger orders plus shipping. It helps out a lot.

Have you been talking up your friends and family about your decision and the GORGEOUS new fall line? Let your excitement be contagious and start planning your 31 Debut Party.

Good luck and have fun!
Old 09-05-2015, 08:51 AM
WAHM Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by babychic View Post
I faxed the forms in to the main office today!! I'm super excited about getting started!! What are somethings I need to be doing? How long will it take for me to be put in the system? Did I mention I super excited?!!!??! Also pretty nervous what is my next step??
Definitely get with your sponsor on this too but my advice is to set a date for your launch party. While you are waiting on your kit, get a tablet and start writing out who you want to invite. Since you faxed in the agreement, I am not sure how long it will take to get you set up on our consultant website called TOT. had you enrolled online, it would have been just a few hours. But you can still be working.

I would wait until I had my catalogs and mini catalogs in hand before I started inviting anyone but you can go ahead and set the date and get with your sponsor on getting started on training.

HTH
Leanne