Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 07-27-2014, 04:47 PM
WAHM Regular

I would like a pic of the fall kit if you have it!!
Sponsored Links
Old 07-27-2014, 05:26 PM
WAHM Master

Here is a pic of the new kit. I don't think it is too soon to release. We got back from Conference and it starts in about 2 weeks.

So from now until August 15th (new kit starts on 16th) you get your choice of the Pink/Black Kit or the Turquoise. ( I wouldn't choose Turquoise though simply because Taupe Gingham is being retired.)You also can earn the Ready Set Sell kits from August 1st through 15th with your sales.

If you want to wait on the new kit that starts on the 16th (shown below), that is fine too.

It is really just a matter of choice and what is the best timing for you to start based on your schedule. Don't forget about the Start Swell program as well!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg New Kit.jpg (43.4 KB, 72 views)
File Type: jpg RSS all.jpg (64.8 KB, 60 views)
File Type: jpg Black Kit 31.JPG (63.8 KB, 44 views)
File Type: jpg Turquoise Kit 31 pic.JPG (70.2 KB, 33 views)
Old 07-27-2014, 06:50 PM
WAHM Regular

Awesome! Thanks for sharing
Old 07-28-2014, 10:01 AM
Registered WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leanne McGarr View Post
Here is a pic of the new kit. I don't think it is too soon to release. We got back from Conference and it starts in about 2 weeks.

So from now until August 15th (new kit starts on 16th) you get your choice of the Pink/Black Kit or the Turquoise. ( I wouldn't choose Turquoise though simply because Taupe Gingham is being retired.)You also can earn the Ready Set Sell kits from August 1st through 15th with your sales.

If you want to wait on the new kit that starts on the 16th (shown below), that is fine too.

It is really just a matter of choice and what is the best timing for you to start based on your schedule. Don't forget about the Start Swell program as well!
Do you know what will be in the fall StartSwell? I like the others am trying to decide now or wait for the new kit! I am leaning to the fall since so close and would rather a fresh catalog start ver one almost over!
Old 07-28-2014, 11:07 AM
Registered WAHM

Could you send me this information as well? Thanks so much!
Old 07-28-2014, 12:02 PM
WAHM Regular

I will be happy to do that. Look for a message from me shortly.
Old 07-28-2014, 06:32 PM
WAHM Fanatic

The fall start swell actually starts on Friday. It is mostly the same just updated with fall business supplies and some fall products.

I would highly recommend enrolling now to be a consultant! You get the choice between 2 kits plus you have the option to attend the August C&C where we will get an awesome new product that will be a hostess exclusive in September. You can also purchase the fall add-on kit from Aug 1-15. It is $74 worth of product for only $31. Once again that is purely optional and open to all active consultants. Also in addition to Start Swell you can earn Ready Set Sell from August 1-15. Level 3 earns you over $500 worth of new fall product. This is amazing!!!! So much more than waiting until August 16.

Have your own kickoff party and then book a couple of other parties and you will be all set!!!
Old 07-28-2014, 07:02 PM
Awesome WAHM

Default Kit

It looks like the new kit will not have the skirt bag. Am I right?
I'm on my phone and don't see it.

On the current kit, are we able to personalize the
purse skirt or no?
Old 07-28-2014, 07:05 PM
WAHM Master

Here is a picture from Conference.

I agree with Angie that if you are ready to get going, there are lots of reasons to join now. For me, I always advise to sign up around 2 weeks before you want to do your debut/launch show. This gives you time to get your kit in and work on getting people invited. Getting started strong is more important than the kit.

HTH
Leanne
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Start Swell levels.jpg (91.4 KB, 48 views)
Old 07-28-2014, 07:09 PM
WAHM Fanatic

The Suite Skirt Purse is not in the new kit. You do not get to choose the personalization on the products in the current enrollment kit. There is no embroidery on the Suite skirt in the enrollment kit either.