Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 06-19-2014, 10:04 PM
WAHM Regular

Thanks! Signed up today!!
Sponsored Links
Old 06-20-2014, 07:45 AM
WAHM Master

I just kind of answered this on another post but will respond here as well.

There are alot of people who have a consultant ID with 31. There are pockets of places that might have a good many consultants. However, I live in an town with around 3,000 people. There are at least 5 consultants in my area. I don't care. Why? I am the best. I have that attitude. I don't cut anyone's throat or try to take anyone's business. Several of my downline are in this area as well. If we have mutual friends, I back off. That is their circle as long as they are working that circle and being their consultant.

I tell them the same thing. Don't worry about anyone else. Be the best. People are drawn to the best. They want to work with someone who is knowledgeable and on top of things. They want to work with someone that will take care of them. You will get referrals and repeat business. You have to become THEIR 31 gal.

If you want easy, then you want a hobby. If you want a business, you have to work for it.. There is no right or wrong because 31 can be what you want it to be. If you want to do enough to stay active and just be a part of it and get the benefits, that is great. But don't expect to make money.

If you want to change your circumstance and make money, you CAN do that. But not by thinking there is no business out there. There IS business out there. You have to go get it. It doesn't come to you.

Thirty One has all you need to be successful. All it requires is your effort, good attitude, and realistic expectations of the effort it takes to create a business.

Leanne

Tags
consultant, thirty one