Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com > >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 07-24-2011, 06:06 AM
WAHM Regular

Default Some Questions re 31 Opportunity

Have been a customer for awhile now and am considering joining, but have some questions. I found the compensation plan, know it costs just $99 to join, what the StartSwell program is, and other things, but what's a little confusing is the following:

1. Do you need to be qualified to earn 25%? Or the does the commission payout start right away?
2. Is there a "wholesale" price for consultant/director purchases?
3. While it states there's no inventory required, is there a personal purchase requirement?
4. If your volume level drops in a month, are you automatically demoted to your previous level?

Thanks for any info you can give me.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-24-2011, 06:17 AM
WAHM Regular

I just sen you a priviate message, let me know if I can help.
Old 07-24-2011, 07:41 AM
WAHM Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by jan8022 View Post
Have been a customer for awhile now and am considering joining, but have some questions. I found the compensation plan, know it costs just $99 to join, what the StartSwell program is, and other things, but what's a little confusing is the following:

1. Do you need to be qualified to earn 25%? Or the does the commission payout start right away?
2. Is there a "wholesale" price for consultant/director purchases?
3. While it states there's no inventory required, is there a personal purchase requirement?
4. If your volume level drops in a month, are you automatically demoted to your previous level?

Thanks for any info you can give me.
1. It starts right away. The way it is worded on the career path is a bit confusing.
2. We can order our samples as a business supply and get a 25% immediate discount but it doesn't count towards your personal volume requirements. Most of us purchase as a customer and then get refunded teh 25% so it goes towards volume.
3. In order to remain active, you must sell $200 in personal volume (retail sales) every rolling 3 months. So if you sell $100 in July and nothing in August, you must sell $100 in September. Since it is rolling, when October comes, July drops off so you must sell $100 in October to add with the $100 in September.
4. As a Director, you must sell $1000 per month and your team must sell$4k. You must hit your personal $1000 every 3 months to remain a Director. Your team however still has to always hit the $4k. You will not lose your team, but you would demote and have to repromote with 4 new consultants.

HTH
Leanne
Old 07-24-2011, 08:26 AM
Registered WAHM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leanne McGarr View Post
4. As a Director, you must sell $1000 per month and your team must sell$4k. You must hit your personal $1000 every 3 months to remain a Director. Your team however still has to always hit the $4k. You will not lose your team, but you would demote and have to repromote with 4 new consultants.
Hey Leanne,

Is it a rolling 3 months for director as well, or must you hit $1000 in 1 of the last 3 months? For example: If you did $500 in June, $0 in July and $500 in August, would that work? Or does it need to be $1000 in June, nothing in July, nothing in August, $1000 in September, etc?
Old 07-24-2011, 11:30 AM
WAHM Master

No, it isn't on a rolling month. It is $1000 every month. That is only about 2 to 4 parties per month. A Director should be doing that. The Director should have a strong personal business so that her downline will believe what she has to say. She has to walk the walk and talk the talk-otherwise no credibility.

HTH
Leanne

Last edited by Leanne McGarr; 07-24-2011 at 04:33 PM.