Go Back   WAHM Forums - WAHM.com >

Welcome to the WAHM Forums - WAHM.com.

Welcome to WAHM Forums

Already registered? Login above 

OR

To take advantage of all the site's features, become a member of the largest community of Work-At-Home Moms.

The advertising to the left will not show if you are a registered user.

Old 10-17-2015, 12:47 AM
WAHM Regular

Default Work At Home Market Research Postions

I've been searching for over a year now and still have not found any companies that will hire remote workers to do telephone market research surveys.

Frankly I am surprised at this. There are tons of companies that do this kind of work and the savings from hiring remote workers is astonishing compared to leasing a building and putting together and paying for a boiler room telephone system.

I must be doing something wrong here in my search.

Must me

Need some serious help here folks. I am not a newbie to the internet...nor am I a newbie to search. And I can't find squat. Why is that?
Sponsored Links
Old 10-18-2015, 09:33 AM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Rumfelt View Post
I've been searching for over a year now and still have not found any companies that will hire remote workers to do telephone market research surveys.

Frankly I am surprised at this. There are tons of companies that do this kind of work and the savings from hiring remote workers is astonishing compared to leasing a building and putting together and paying for a boiler room telephone system.

I must be doing something wrong here in my search.

Must me

Need some serious help here folks. I am not a newbie to the internet...nor am I a newbie to search. And I can't find squat. Why is that?
Hi,

Maritz Research is currently hiring remote workers to conduct market research/customer satisfaction surveys. However, I have never worked for them, and I am unable to provide any feedback on this company. Here is the link: Survey Center Opportunities

Also, Yardix Matrix (formerly Pierce-Eislen) hires remote workers for their Rent Survey project (which is conducted three times a year). I am currently working on their fall survey project but it is scheduled to end soon. I believe the next project begins in January. Here is the link for more information: https://yardirentsurvey.wordpress.com./

Good luck!
Old 10-19-2015, 03:28 AM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capri View Post
Hi,

Maritz Research is currently hiring remote workers to conduct market research/customer satisfaction surveys. However, I have never worked for them, and I am unable to provide any feedback on this company. Here is the link: Survey Center Opportunities

Also, Yardix Matrix (formerly Pierce-Eislen) hires remote workers for their Rent Survey project (which is conducted three times a year). I am currently working on their fall survey project but it is scheduled to end soon. I believe the next project begins in January. Here is the link for more information: https://yardirentsurvey.wordpress.com./

Good luck!

I knew about Mantz Research, already requested a application from them over the weekend. Seems like they might be hiring again...they were not the last time I checked their site and some of the links are still messed up there as of the last time I went there.

The other site....Yardix....thanks...that looks like a really good egg for a boost in income a few times a year.

Due to changes in my situation I am likely to stay with my full time position I already have but I really look forward working with Yardix when they do their next hiring. In particular perhaps if they do a batch around may...when my primary job is really slow. January would likely be a good one as well. September is a busy month for me so I'm not sure about that one. I'll know more next year as to whether this is a good egg for me all year around. Love the concept though.

Thanks very much for the solid leads Capri.
Old 10-21-2015, 09:49 AM
WAHM Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Rumfelt View Post
I knew about Mantz Research, already requested a application from them over the weekend. Seems like they might be hiring again...they were not the last time I checked their site and some of the links are still messed up there as of the last time I went there.

The other site....Yardix....thanks...that looks like a really good egg for a boost in income a few times a year.

Due to changes in my situation I am likely to stay with my full time position I already have but I really look forward working with Yardix when they do their next hiring. In particular perhaps if they do a batch around may...when my primary job is really slow. January would likely be a good one as well. September is a busy month for me so I'm not sure about that one. I'll know more next year as to whether this is a good egg for me all year around. Love the concept though.

Thanks very much for the solid leads Capri.
You're welcome. Good luck!